Add a Photo

By HERBAL ESSENCES
Strengthening Conditioner with the essences of honey.
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Hands down, Herbal Essences makes some of the BEST conditioners!

NO sulfates, no oily residue and oh-so creamy! If you are not much into Honey, but love the price, this is still a great product due to it's scent, which is not overall a honey smell, but has that overall signature Herbal Essences scent with an undertone of honey. I am not a fan at all of honey but I love this! And it REALLY does strengthen your hair in just one wash!
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Memphis, TN

This is one of my favorite conditioners from herbal essence. I have pretty dry hair but this makes it so hydrated and I love it. The smell is amazing as is all of the herbal essence products. The packaging is nice and the price is really affordable. I would recommend this to anybody that has dry or even oil hair as its not as intense as the hydrating version but it does better in my opinion!
Nicole N.
Nicole N.

I love the scent of Herbal Essence products, but unfortunately the conditioner doesn't do much for my hair. Most conditioners make it easy to comb the tangles out of my hair in the shower, but NOT this one. I found myself using three times as much and not getting results. My hair felt waxy and stringy afterward and it was horrible to comb out afterward.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Boise, ID

The scent of the conditoner is nice and light. I wouldn't say it really smells like honey per se, but it does smell nice! It left my hair feeling so soft! I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes in exchange for an honest review. All reviews and opinions are my own.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Manhattan, KS

I received this in one of my voxboxes and have been so happy with it. It's not overly flowery like a lot of herbal essences products are. Immediately after rinsing I can feel my hair being more manageable and soft. A great product for frizzy prone hair!
breanna s.
breanna s.

This conditioner is really thick. It really has the texture you would expect from something with honey in it. Definitely worth the purchase and I enjoy its awesome scent.
Katie C.
Katie C.

Smells absolutely amazing and leaves hair feeling silky smooth using the to test amount!
Mary D.
Mary D.
Bellaire, TX

Currently using this conditioner. I really like how thick it is, I don't like watery conditioners. Smells so good and I have noticed my hair being a little stronger, even while being a drugstore product. Really enjoy this conditioner

Join Now