Christine T.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY

How do you compare thsi to other herbal essences shampoos?
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Nov. 15, 2013, 12:38 a.m.
I always mix and match with all of the different types of HE shampoos and conditioners. They all work very well in my hair
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
July 2, 2013, 5:28 p.m.
So far this is at the top of my list, however I tend to mix up the different lines depending on how my hair is doing at the time.
Liz M.
Liz M.
Feb. 28, 2013, 11:05 a.m.
This one contains honey as an ingredient so it would leave your hair more moisturized.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Feb. 11, 2013, 2:25 p.m.
Herbal Essences Hydralicious Shampoo and Conditioner is by far the best out of their line. My hair is healthy and really shiny and smooth after using it. I absolutely love it.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Nov. 4, 2012, 5:24 p.m.
All of them are great tbh i didn't really see a difference from this on to the others besides the smell.Which by the way the all make your hair smell great all day !!!
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Nov. 3, 2012, 9:59 p.m.
I like them all , because they all offer different benefits. I alternate them, because at different times, my hair has different needs. For instance, in the winter my hair tends to be dry and brittle, and the Honey, I am strong is great for that. After I get my hair highlighted, I use the Color Me Happy one. If I am traveling, then I use the Hello Hydration 2 in one, to make travel easier. They are all great!
Kris T.
Kris T.
Oct. 26, 2012, 12:57 p.m.
I don't compare them I like each and every one of them
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Oct. 26, 2012, 9:42 a.m.
I don't they are all great
Alyce O.
Alyce O.
Oct. 25, 2012, 6:35 p.m.
With love the way if makes my hair feel and smell
Shelby H.
Shelby H.
Oct. 25, 2012, 5:26 p.m.
Compared to other herbal essences, it makes my hair a lot softer and smoothr.
Erica C.
Erica C.
Oct. 25, 2012, 5:08 p.m.
I just love the way my hair feels
Czarina S.
Czarina S.
Oct. 25, 2012, 4:27 p.m.
It works for me because I noticed that I don't have that much falling hair anymore. Also, my hair isn't as oily as compared to when I use the other "creamier" HE shampoos

Join Now