Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How do you compare thsi to other herbal essences shampoos?
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Southampton, NJ
4 years ago
I always mix and match with all of the different types of HE shampoos and conditioners. They all work very well in my hair
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
North Port, FL
4 years, 4 months ago
So far this is at the top of my list, however I tend to mix up the different lines depending on how my hair is doing at the time.
Liz M.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
4 years, 8 months ago
This one contains honey as an ingredient so it would leave your hair more moisturized.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
4 years, 9 months ago
Herbal Essences Hydralicious Shampoo and Conditioner is by far the best out of their line. My hair is healthy and really shiny and smooth after using it. I absolutely love it.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Rome, GA
5 years ago
All of them are great tbh i didn't really see a difference from this on to the others besides the smell.Which by the way the all make your hair smell great all day !!!
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Middle Grove, NY
5 years ago
I like them all , because they all offer different benefits. I alternate them, because at different times, my hair has different needs. For instance, in the winter my hair tends to be dry and brittle, and the Honey, I am strong is great for that. After I get my hair highlighted, I use the Color Me Happy one. If I am traveling, then I use the Hello Hydration 2 in one, to make travel easier. They are all great!
Kris T.
Kris T.
Havre De Grace, MD
5 years ago
I don't compare them I like each and every one of them
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Hesperia, CA
5 years ago
I don't they are all great
Alyce O.
Alyce O.
5 years ago
With love the way if makes my hair feel and smell
Shelby H.
Shelby H.
Arab, AL
5 years ago
Compared to other herbal essences, it makes my hair a lot softer and smoothr.