Herbal Essences Honey I Smell Good Body Wash uploaded by Danielle S.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

All of the honey, none of the swarms of angry bees.

WHAT: A body wash with our sweet honey formula that will take care of the dirt and the dryness.
WHO: Any and everybody desiring a fragrant shower experience.
WHEN: Daily, in the shower.
HOW: Lather up to get the suds up.
SMELLS LIKE: Sweet honey.

Buy on Amazon
Jasmine B.
Scott, LA
Ahhh! This shampoo and conditioner smells so great first of all! Has my hair super soft my curls are popping and shiny.The greatest thing it’s so affordable for whatever budget you may have! I would buy again.I️Ve used at least 3 different ones.And nothing really bad to say about them 🤙🏾☺️
Maeghan G.
sherman, TX
This body wash smells sooooo good. I love the entire line of herbal essences body wash, shampoo and conditioners. Cute and sleek packaging and a see through container so you can see how much product is left.
Virginia S.
At first, this product smelled a little too much like caramel for me, but had a good clean feeling after using it. I ended up getting used to the smell and it is now my travel soap! I got it on sale at Ingles, and typically I'm not too adventurous, but I like the look of the brand!
Rebekah N.
I love Herbal Essence products, but this one has a funky smell to it. Most of their fragrances I love, but this one just doesn't smell good at all. It smelled alright in the store, but once I got home it didn't smell the same once I started using it. I don't think I'll ever buy this scent again.
Sarah C.
It's a love-hate relationship with this wash. Honey, I Smell Good is one of my all-time favorite scents. It's "there" without being heavy (I'm very sensitive to scents). I don't usually like the smell of honey, but again it's not strong so it smells amazing. Lathers a lot and works well. The only thing is that it's filled with chemicals and sulfate, which isn't good for my body — or anyone's! So as much as I like this wash, I won't be repurchasing.
Annette G.
Sacramento, CA
I'm so in love with the smell of this body wash! I use it on a daily basis and it doesn't leave my skin dry and it has me smelling good all day. Defiantly a keeper!
Breanna S.
OK, so I love the honey scent. It wraps my body in joy and seems to linger after getting out of the bath. It lathers well, so a little bit goes a long way. However if sensitive to smells or chemicals, I do not recommend.
alma l.
Just purchases this the other day and it smells amazing! the smell is so calming. it definitely had me feeling cleaner and smoothr. i did an extra wash just to keep smelling this awesome scent!
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Received this as a gift in a package recently and WOW this stuffs name is no lie! Smells awesome!! I really can smell the honey!! I'm obsessed!! 🐝✨
Paola S.
This literally smells so good and leaves your skin feeling soft and fresh. It also leaves your skin smelling good for a while so that's also a plus
MyQuyniece Starr H.
Long Beach, CA
Im looking at this soap is it a good soap??
Veronica D.
Barrie, ON
I always thought herbal essences just did shampoo-how does the body wash compare to the quality of their hair products?