BY HERBAL ESSENCES

New Scent With Honey Extract br Features Benefits Indulge in a rejuvenating shower experience 2 Infused with honey extract for a sweet, rich scent 3 Enjoy irresistible, long-lasting fragrance Indulge in a soothing shower experience that you are bound to love with delicious, rich lather infused with honey and apricot extracts. The irresistible honey scent will leave you calm and smelling so good that the only thing your honey will be able to say is dang, girl! Use Me With br For a full-body energizing experience, try Body Envy Shampoo, Body Envy Conditioner, Body Envy Hairspray, and Body Envy Mousse. About Our Body Wash Collection Nature Inspiration br Our body wash collection is reminiscent of an exotic rainforest. Indulge in rich coconut, invigorating citrus, intoxicating rose, luscious berry, and soothing honey, and transform your shower experience. The Scent br see more...

• Im looking at this soap is it a good soap??2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Rebekah N.
Rebekah N.
I love Herbal Essence products, but this one has a funky smell to it. Most of their fragrances I love, but this one just doesn't smell good at all. It smelled alright in the store, but once I got home it didn't smell the same once I started using it. I don't think I'll ever buy this scent again.
Virginia S.
Virginia S.
At first, this product smelled a little too much like caramel for me, but had a good clean feeling after using it. I ended up getting used to the smell and it is now my travel soap! I got it on sale at Ingles, and typically I'm not too adventurous, but I like the look of the brand!
Annette G.
Annette G.
Sacramento, CA
I'm so in love with the smell of this body wash! I use it on a daily basis and it doesn't leave my skin dry and it has me smelling good all day. Defiantly a keeper!
Paola S.
Paola S.
This literally smells so good and leaves your skin feeling soft and fresh. It also leaves your skin smelling good for a while so that's also a plus
Arianna M.
Arianna M.
I use this daily and the faint smell of honey is so nice. It keeps my skin soft and doesn't clog my pores.
breanna s.
breanna s.
OK, so I love the honey scent. It wraps my body in joy and seems to linger after getting out of the bath. It lathers well, so a little bit goes a long way. However if sensitive to smells or chemicals, I do not recommend.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
It's a love-hate relationship with this wash. Honey, I Smell Good is one of my all-time favorite scents. It's "there" without being heavy (I'm very sensitive to scents). I don't usually like the smell of honey, but again it's not strong so it smells amazing. Lathers a lot and works well. The only thing is that it's filled with chemicals and sulfate, which isn't good for my body — or anyone's! So as much as I like this wash, I won't be repurchasing.
MyQuyniece Starr H.
MyQuyniece Starr H.
Long Beach, CA
Im looking at this soap is it a good soap??