BY HERBAL ESSENCES

10X Stronger In Just 1 Wash* Herbal Essences Honey, I'm Strong Rinse Off Treatment's Formula Provides A Deep Drink Of Moisture And Helps Protect Against Styling Damage From Root To Tip.&Nbsp; Collection Reduces Breakage Up To 99%.&Nbsp; Coats Each Hair Strand To Help Repair The Protective Outer Layer.&Nbsp; Rich Fusions Of 100% Natural Honey Extract And Apricot.&Nbsp; Help Restore Hair To Silky Strength. Made In Usa *Strength Against Damage. see more...

• Does this shampoo work well with natural hair? 1 Answers
  • I have always used Pantene, but I've heard some good things about...1 Answers
  • Does it make your hair greasy 6 Answers
Amber H.
Amber H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff, it's very luxurious and makes my hair feel great. It smells good and makes my hair feel healthier for sure. It makes my hair feel really sleek and frizz free. I use it as a leave in conditioner and it works great! Seriously you should give it a shot.
Eileen-Arnetia M.
Eileen-Arnetia M.
Phoenix, AZ
Love the smell of this product! also love products with a pump! major plus for me. i feel like as time goes on my hair is definitely getting stronger as it grows! i used to have a lot of shedding prior but haven't noticed it as much as before
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Just used this for the first time last night & my hair has never felt better! I was dealing with the thick, icky feeling where it feels smooth but you can't put your fingers threw it but herbal essence honey made my hair look & feel great!
Thania R.
Thania R.
Lakewood, WA
Have been using this for about 7 monthes now my hair has gotten healthier . It smells amazing and the price is pretty good . I love how they have so many different kind of smells . I am satisfied . I have repurchased this so many times .
Meg c.
Meg c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was very excited to try this product, however the results fell short of my expectations. I have thin, straight hair that I have been patiently trying to grow out, and I was not impressed with this shampoo and conditioner duo.
Felyn W.
Felyn W.
This shampoo smells so good and it's one of the few that I can rely on to get my hair silky smooth and feeling nourished. I make sure to wash my hair with this when I need my hair to be sleek and it never disappoints :]
Carmen M.
Carmen M.
Compton, CA
This shampoo always leaves your hair super smooth and it doesn't weight my hair down. Another great thing about this product is that no matter what scent you get they all smell wonderful.
chrystalyn h.
chrystalyn h.
cadiz, ky
I hate that I can't find these anymore anywhere. I bought at least 10 bottles to have stocked up with because the way it smells and makes my hair soft is my favorite.
Abigail I.
Abigail I.
This is my favorite type of Herbal Essence Shampoo and Conditioner! It revitalized my damaged hair and smells great! My hair was easier to style after using.
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this product it smells great and works great for damaged. It's long lasting and gives your hair a healthy shine. I would highly recommend it
Amber  G.
Amber G.
Does it make your hair greasy
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
I not sure if this comes with a matching conditioner. Does it?
Meghan H.
Meghan H.
Keedysville, MD
What's your favorite herbal essences scent?
Carmela C.
Carmela C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this shampoo work well with natural hair?
Sara C.
Sara C.
I have always used Pantene, but I've heard some good things about Herbal Essence! Do you think Herbal Essence works as good or better then Pantene?