Vanessa A.

Does this shampoo make anyone elses hair super dry? I have dry & suppppper thick hair! & I feel as if this made it worse : (

Kyra V.
Kyra V.
2 years, 7 months ago
No but try out different products and see what works best for you
Triana f.
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
2 years, 8 months ago
I agree it makes my hair dry as well but so do a lot of shampoos. I feel like nothing works
Serena T.
Serena T.
Surrey, BC
3 years, 1 month ago
I have thin, oily hair but I had no problems with this
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
3 years, 8 months ago
Yes. It's the sulfates infused into every herbal essence item. It's for people who have thin, oily hair.