BY HERBAL ESSENCES #57 in Shampoo

Herbal Essences Hello Hydration moisturizing shampoo’s coconut essences and moisture-rich system will leave your hair feeling pampered. The creamy formula will have you saying goodbye to dry hair and hello to hydration.

• Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Shampoo has no parabens, gluten or mineral oil
  • Creamy notes of coconut essences
  • Delivers a deep clean with rich hydration
  • Deep moisture system leaves hair feeling soft and silky
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium 76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1

• Does this work well for fine hair?1 Answers
  • Does this really help DRY dead hair??2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new conditioner. How well does ...2 Answers
Jay 💖.
Oh my gosh,I absolutely loved this product! It made my hair look super hydrated and healthy,it always made my curls/waves look more bouncy,and it smelled so amazing! I'd give this a rating of 9.7/10,and I would recommend it to almost anyone. The smell was what originally made me buy it,but it does work very well,it gets quite a bit of moisture and softness and I would definitely recommend it to anyone with dry hair,or anyone who just would like it.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
First, I would like to tell you about the rich coconutty smell! It's amazing. And you can smell it throughout the day! Also, this shampoo (and separate) conditioner leaves my hair soft to the touch, shiny and smelling amazing. You have got to try this! Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Shampoo
Eliose L.
Union City, CA
One of the best hydrating shampoos I've ever tried. My hair is always silky and smooth whenever I use this product. It gives a nice shine to my hair on days where I'm not feeling myself. It also makes my hair feel softer which is good for my coarse hair. The smell isn't overwhelming when you use it, and it does have a nice consistency for lathering up.
Lauren M.
Seaford, DE
Before I switched to DevaCurl, this was my holy grail shampoo. It leaves such a nice lingering scent afterwards and this is a godsend to my dry, curly air. I bought bottles of this. It’s very creamy, lathers exceptionally well, and comes off easily. I recommend it to anyone who wants a fix for their dry hair without breaking the bank!
Kennedy F.
This goes for all Herbal Essences products, IT SMELLS DELICIOUS. And the smell stays! It's so hard to find a scent that actually stays in my hair but these always do! That being said, I never found it to be particularly hydrating. Other than smelling good, it didn't do anything significant for my hair.
Ashley J.
Blacklick, OH
Herbal Essences has been a favorite since childhood! I love the smell then, and I love it even more now! With my thick, long hair, I need a really good shampoo to keep my hair moisturized. This does the trick every time, and I love the softness it provides. Compliments have always come from my hair!
Gaelen K.
Westminster , MD
This shampoo left so much build up in my hair after using it. I know its supposed to be hydrating but all it did was add grease and grime into my hair and made it look way dirtier than it was. I will never use this again and I don't recommend to anyone. The only good thing about it was the smell!
Secilia R.
West Allis, WI
Let me tell you I LOVE the smell of herbal essences hello hydration products. Im puerto rican so I already love coconut. This shampoo and conditioner makes my hair smell sooo clean. The body wash smells amazing! I really wish they would make a body lotion in this scent. Maybe even a body mist 😂
Sarah M.
This is a shampoo I have used plenty of times. I especially love getting this in the little travel sized bottles it comes in. I think this leaves my hair nice and moisturized. I do think that the scent is a little too sickening. I’m not a fan of coconut so that’s the one thing I don’t like about this.
Becky R.
Coconut Creek, FL
Probably my favorite shampoo to use! Once I switched to this bottle it’s mostly all I buy. The smell is so amazing and it leaves my hair feeling silky after I shower. Texture is creamy and color is blue.
alexandra a.
Brockport, NY
I always almost by this product for my dry hair. But my hair is very thin and gets greasy easily. Would you recommend or does it leave hair greasy?
naira s.
Duluth, GA
HOW DOES THIS SHAMPOO SMELS?
Stephanie R.
Is the smell long lasting?does this really moistarise your har???????????????
VANNESSA j.
Apple Valley, CA
How good and effective is this product never have tried I always stick to the same shampoo for some years now
Rachel N.
Do you switch between herbal essences scents/types or do you always stick to this one?