BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Herbal Essences Hello Hydration moisturizing shampoo’s coconut essences and moisture-rich system will leave your hair feeling pampered. The creamy formula will have you saying goodbye to dry hair and hello to hydration.

• Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Shampoo has no parabens, gluten or mineral oil
  • Creamy notes of coconut essences
  • Delivers a deep clean with rich hydration
  • Deep moisture system leaves hair feeling soft and silky
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium 76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1

maddie p.
Fairfax, VA
Review for: Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Hair Shampoo with Pump 33.8 fl oz(pack of 6) more...
This shampoo lasts a really long time. Granted, I got the biggest bottle so that I wouldn’t have to buy again for college, but I wasn’t expecting it to last this long. I bought in August and am writing this in mid-February. I have pretty oily hair, so I don’t really NEED moisture for my hair, but the smell is AMAZING and is a great tropical scent, especially when combined with the Herbal Essences grapefruit conditioner.
Martha F.
Bronx
Love how my hair feels right after! I started using this product a week ago to try something new and I absolutely love it. The great thing about it also is that it leaves my hair smelling great while also making my hair shine and feeling clean which is the important part of getting this product . I will definitely buy it again!
Mia A.
Chicago
Review for: Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Shampoo 10.1 (Pack of 2) more...
Leaves my hair very mosturized! I have been using this shampoo for months and I have very thick hair. Once I put the shampoo in my hair it lathers up quickly. I love it and the scent of the shampoo leaves my hair smelling fresh for awhile! This shampoo never disappoints me!
Audrey F.
Marion
Review for: Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Shampoo 10.1 (Pack of 9) more...
I normally use salon Shampoos but when I’m in a pinch, I always grab the Herbal Essences Hello Hydration. This smells amazing and never leaves my hair feeling gross. Matter of fact I’ve gotten better results with this shampoo than some of the expensive salon brands.
Amelia D.
Manheim
Excellent shampoo for people who are often in chlorinated water since it moisturizes hair that is dry and breaking. Is good for almost any hair type as well! The smell lasted until the next wash which was another great thing about such an affordable shampoo!
Jay 💖.
Oh my gosh,I absolutely loved this product! It made my hair look super hydrated and healthy,it always made my curls/waves look more bouncy,and it smelled so amazing! I'd give this a rating of 9.7/10,and I would recommend it to almost anyone. The smell was what originally made me buy it,but it does work very well,it gets quite a bit of moisture and softness and I would definitely recommend it to anyone with dry hair,or anyone who just would like it.
Danielle B.
Vermillion, SD
Purchased at: Target
I love this shampoo. It is such a tried and true. It also has a a great scent. The shampoo smells like a coconut almost. It is also a super affordable shampoo that you can buy almost anywhere, which is super convenient.
Bethany L.
Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Conditioner i liked it still trying other kinds for my type of hair. I had family members and friends of mine use it as well n they like as well.
Charlene R.
Porter
This did not do well in my hair it made my hair flat no bounce I will not purchase this one .
I have used some other Herbal essence brands and they worked well for me and Herbal Essence is a good brand
Tiffini B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is really good stuff. It leaves my hair feeling refreshed and moisturized without making my hair feel weighed down. Makes my hair shinier and healthier looking. Do recommend!
alexandra a.
Brockport, NY
I always almost by this product for my dry hair. But my hair is very thin and gets greasy easily. Would you recommend or does it leave hair greasy?
Stephanie R.
Is the smell long lasting?does this really moistarise your har???????????????
naira s.
Duluth, GA
HOW DOES THIS SHAMPOO SMELS?
VANNESSA j.
Apple Valley, CA
How good and effective is this product never have tried I always stick to the same shampoo for some years now
Rachel N.
Do you switch between herbal essences scents/types or do you always stick to this one?

Target