BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Herbal Essences Hello Hydration moisturizing shampoo’s coconut essences and moisture-rich system will leave your hair feeling pampered. The creamy formula will have you saying goodbye to dry hair and hello to hydration.

• Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Shampoo has no parabens, gluten or mineral oil
  • Creamy notes of coconut essences
  • Delivers a deep clean with rich hydration
  • Deep moisture system leaves hair feeling soft and silky
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium 76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1

Mia A.
Chicago
Review for: Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Shampoo 10.1 (Pack of 2) more...
Leaves my hair very mosturized! I have been using this shampoo for months and I have very thick hair. Once I put the shampoo in my hair it lathers up quickly. I love it and the scent of the shampoo leaves my hair smelling fresh for awhile! This shampoo never disappoints me!
Jay 💖.
Oh my gosh,I absolutely loved this product! It made my hair look super hydrated and healthy,it always made my curls/waves look more bouncy,and it smelled so amazing! I'd give this a rating of 9.7/10,and I would recommend it to almost anyone. The smell was what originally made me buy it,but it does work very well,it gets quite a bit of moisture and softness and I would definitely recommend it to anyone with dry hair,or anyone who just would like it.
Kacey N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Herbal Essence hello hydration is the main shampoo and conditioner and that i use. I have super thick and really really long hair in this stuff just moisturize is it completely. And not to mention it smells super good as well.
Danielle B.
Vermillion, SD
Purchased at: Target
I love this shampoo. It is such a tried and true. It also has a a great scent. The shampoo smells like a coconut almost. It is also a super affordable shampoo that you can buy almost anywhere, which is super convenient.
Darian C.
Red Oak, IA
Purchased at: Walmart
At first this shampoo was great on my hair and I really liked it. After a couple weeks of use, however, my hair started to dry out and it felt like straw. I definitely don’t plan on repurchasing this shampoo.
Nick W.
Virginia Beach
Purchased at: Walmart
Love the smell. Makes my hair more manageable. Less frizz. Cleans down to the roots. My hair is alwats moisturized with this product. Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Shampoo
Tiffini B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is really good stuff. It leaves my hair feeling refreshed and moisturized without making my hair feel weighed down. Makes my hair shinier and healthier looking. Do recommend!
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Review for: Other more...
First, I would like to tell you about the rich coconutty smell! It's amazing. And you can smell it throughout the day! Also, this shampoo (and separate) conditioner leaves my hair soft to the touch, shiny and smelling amazing. You have got to try this! Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Shampoo
Kelly H.
Hilliard, OH
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo (200ml) more...
First, the scent - if you like the smell of coconuts, you have found your match. This shampoo (& conditioner) have an AMAZING smell and it was the reason why I picked it at first. The moment you begin washing your hair, it will feel softer and almost more hydrated (which is not because it is wet from the shower). The price is good as well. It can be for any budget!
Kayla V.
Ponder
I used this shampoo (with the matching conditioner) for years and I loved it, I alternate between this one & the white grapefruit one just for scent purposes. This shampoo truly moisturizes your hair to the MAX and my hair always feels silky smooth after rinsing it out. 100% would recommend if you need a cheap shampoo that hydrates your hair.
alexandra a.
Brockport, NY
I always almost by this product for my dry hair. But my hair is very thin and gets greasy easily. Would you recommend or does it leave hair greasy?
naira s.
Duluth, GA
HOW DOES THIS SHAMPOO SMELS?
Stephanie R.
Is the smell long lasting?does this really moistarise your har???????????????
VANNESSA j.
Apple Valley, CA
How good and effective is this product never have tried I always stick to the same shampoo for some years now
Rachel N.
Do you switch between herbal essences scents/types or do you always stick to this one?

Amazon