BY HERBAL ESSENCES #43 in Shampoo

Do a surprisingly good-looking belly flop into tropical moisture.

WHAT:

A shampoo with a tropical combination of Hawaiian coconut and orchid for silky and supple hair.

0% Paraben, Gluten and Mineral Oils

WHO:

Girls with tresses that crave a good dose of moisture.

WHEN:

Whenever you wash.

HOW:

Lather in, rinse, and follow with Hello Hydration Moisturizing Conditioner.

SMELLS LIKE:

A cornucopia of coconuts with a hint of orchid.

• Does this really help DRY dead hair??2 Answers
  • Eh visto bastantes comentarios positivos pero quisiera saber si a...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new conditioner. How well does this wor...1 Answers
Alexandra B.
Haverhill, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product and this brand!
I have thick, dark hair, and this shampoo makes it super shiny and voluminous. When applying for this first time, you don;t need a lot, because it creates a soothing, bubbly lather all over your head. The smell is also really delightful, very coconutty.
This is a drug store kind of shampoo, so the pricing isn't bad at all, and in my opinion, it's one of the best drug sore shampoo out there. The bottles are also large sized, and it's lasted me a while before having to restock.
Having oily hair as well, it takes me a couple days for it to look like I have greasy hair, which is great because I don't need to shampoo my hair every single day! This is a great shampoo for many people!
ec408e c.
I just finished up the shampoo and conditioner. I've always liked Herbal Essences products, especially the clear shampoos from back in the day that smelled like flowers, which have recently made a comeback. This hello hydration line smelled like coconuts and orchid or something like that, and they were very moisturizing to the hair. But I wouldn't repurchase b/c I felt like they worked like any other shampoo and conditioner I have. And I like to switch it up a lot. My mistake was buying such huge bottles from Costco and getting sick of using them. But they're really affordable, especially with coupons, and they do work well.
Jazmin W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good hydrating shampoo. It has that typical artificial coconut scent; fruity and nice. The blue shampoo is not very necessary for teens-adults. The consistency of the shampoo is slick and slippery, more so than most shampoos I have tried. It lathers nicely and it didn’t strip my hair at all, which is great considering that it has sulfates that tend to stiffen my curly hair. It helps to add/retain moisture, which is very important for my normally dry curls. This shampoo does what it is supposed to; it gets my hair very clean while keeping it hydrated.
Sierra K.
Recieved to Review from BzzAgent
I received the shampoo and conditioner from BzzAgent for a campaign. I loved they gave me a full sized product. The shampoo has a very mild coconut scent which is nice, but the shampoo comes out blue and when you put it on the hair it turns clear. After a few washes I was disappointed because my hair wasn't anymore moisturized than before, I have badly color damaged hair so I was hoping to get some moisture. I feel it made my hair more frizzy than my BedHead shampoo I currently use the red one for damaged hair.
Ashlee S.
I received this shampoo for testing purposes from influenster! I tried it out and I definitely LOVE the smell and the way it makes my hair feel. The only negative aspect of it is that I feel like my hair gets dirty fast after I use it but the smell makes it worth it! I definitely think it's hydrating but I was surprised by how much it reminds me of conditioner in texture compared to shampoo. I definitely think this shampoo is worth a try
Aika T.
Huntington, WV
Love this shampoo! The smell is amazing and it leaves my hair feeling well moisturized. My thick, frizzy hair is contained and left feeling silky smooth (especially after I straighten it). I love how well it lathers and how long the scent lasts in my hair. I get compliments on how well my hair smells. This is my go to shampoo. I definitely recommend to anybody who loves the smell of coconut and is wanting to try something new.
Joanna N.
oroville, ca
I love Herbal Essences hair care and think the products smell wonderful.This is one of my favorite hair care products and it makes my hair feel great and silky smooth.It is a high quality product at an affordable price and my hair feels very clean after using this product.I would definitely recommend this to anyone that wants great smelling hair and a hair care product that will leave you with great results.
Kea V.
To be honest I didn't have much hope this product when I first saw that it wasn't a saloon shampoo but after using it one time just one time my hair felt so soft. I have naturally curly hair so I struggle with dry hair and this has been a life saver! I actually went out to get this one because another shampoo was not getting the job done. I am in love with this one and its a great price for a large bottle!
April S.
I got this product from the Herbal Essences VoxBox, and I'm loving it so far! It's a huge size, which I didn't expect (this was my first VoxBox), and I'm so glad! Even just after the first wash, my hair felt smoother, and I love how it feels as I'm rinsing it out of my hair. The smell is nice and not overpowering. After just two uses, my hair feels softer and I'm glad this bottle will last me a long time.
ASHLEY V.
SUPER HYDRATING! If you have somewhat if oily hair STAY AWAY ! I think I bought this a long time ago and I'm not sure why I bought it again because it makes my hair extremely oily. I usually can not wash my hair for 4 days straight and then be oily by day 4. Nope the next day with this one my hair looked a mess. So I recommend for someone that needs Hydration but other then that stay away. FAR AWAY!
alexandra a.
Brockport, NY
I always almost by this product for my dry hair. But my hair is very thin and gets greasy easily. Would you recommend or does it leave hair greasy?
naira s.
Duluth, GA
HOW DOES THIS SHAMPOO SMELS?
Stephanie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the smell long lasting?does this really moistarise your har???????????????
VANNESSA j.
Apple Valley, CA
How good and effective is this product never have tried I always stick to the same shampoo for some years now
Rachel N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you switch between herbal essences scents/types or do you always stick to this one?