BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Herbal Essences Hello Hydration moisturizing shampoo’s coconut essences and moisture-rich system will leave your hair feeling pampered. The creamy formula will have you saying goodbye to dry hair and hello to hydration.

• Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Shampoo has no parabens, gluten or mineral oil
  • Creamy notes of coconut essences
  • Delivers a deep clean with rich hydration
  • Deep moisture system leaves hair feeling soft and silky
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium 76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1

• Does this work well for fine hair?1 Answers
  • Does this really help DRY dead hair??2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new conditioner. How well does ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jay 💖.
Review for: hello-hydration-moisturizing-shampoo more...
Oh my gosh,I absolutely loved this product! It made my hair look super hydrated and healthy,it always made my curls/waves look more bouncy,and it smelled so amazing! I'd give this a rating of 9.7/10,and I would recommend it to almost anyone. The smell was what originally made me buy it,but it does work very well,it gets quite a bit of moisture and softness and I would definitely recommend it to anyone with dry hair,or anyone who just would like it.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Review for: Other more...
First, I would like to tell you about the rich coconutty smell! It's amazing. And you can smell it throughout the day! Also, this shampoo (and separate) conditioner leaves my hair soft to the touch, shiny and smelling amazing. You have got to try this! Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Shampoo
Kayla V.
Ponder
I used this shampoo (with the matching conditioner) for years and I loved it, I alternate between this one & the white grapefruit one just for scent purposes. This shampoo truly moisturizes your hair to the MAX and my hair always feels silky smooth after rinsing it out. 100% would recommend if you need a cheap shampoo that hydrates your hair.
Tara G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Oooh la la... This would be my other go to shampoo and conditioner. I like to switch up my Shampoos & Conditioners throughout the year and these seem to always be my 3 go-to's.
I have crazy thick and tons of hair. It can be curly or straight. I will list my 3 go-to Shampoo/Conditioners for good moisturization. Don't get me wrong, I am always willing to try something new but throughout the many years, these 3 are always here in my home as my normal go - to's until I find something else that I feel works better.
#1 Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Shampoo

#2 Biotera Ultra Moisturizing Reconstructing Conditioner

#3 Garnier Fructis Moisture Lock Conditioner
Ashley J.
Blacklick, OH
Herbal Essences has been a favorite since childhood! I love the smell then, and I love it even more now! With my thick, long hair, I need a really good shampoo to keep my hair moisturized. This does the trick every time, and I love the softness it provides. Compliments have always come from my hair!
Gaelen K.
Westminster, MD
Review for: Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Shampoo 33.8 oz more...
This shampoo left so much build up in my hair after using it. I know its supposed to be hydrating but all it did was add grease and grime into my hair and made it look way dirtier than it was. I will never use this again and I don't recommend to anyone. The only good thing about it was the smell!
Secilia R.
West Allis, WI
Let me tell you I LOVE the smell of herbal essences hello hydration products. Im puerto rican so I already love coconut. This shampoo and conditioner makes my hair smell sooo clean. The body wash smells amazing! I really wish they would make a body lotion in this scent. Maybe even a body mist 😂
Sarah M.
Review for: Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Shampoo 23.7 oz more...
This is a shampoo I have used plenty of times. I especially love getting this in the little travel sized bottles it comes in. I think this leaves my hair nice and moisturized. I do think that the scent is a little too sickening. I’m not a fan of coconut so that’s the one thing I don’t like about this.
Allyson G.
Cambridge, ON
I used to be a fan of Herbal Essences a long time ago, but somehow strayed away from them. I was excited to see this new revamped version out.

The shampoo had a nice light coconut/tropical scent which I enjoyed, but it wasn't overpowering at all once my hair was rinsed and dried. The shampoo did a good job of cleansing my hair (which is coloured and normal). I was impressed with how easily it rinsed out of my long, thick hair. With some shampoos and conditioners this can be an issue but it wasn't with this product and my hair felt great afterwards too.
Alexis A.
Oakdale, LA
I’ve been on a search for a great shampoo for my natural hair and this does the job. It leaves my hair feeling very clean + it smells amazing. The only reason I gave this 4 stars is because it can leave your hair feeling moisturized, but dry at the same time. (I’m not sure how to explain it.)
alexandra a.
Brockport, NY
I always almost by this product for my dry hair. But my hair is very thin and gets greasy easily. Would you recommend or does it leave hair greasy?
Stephanie R.
Is the smell long lasting?does this really moistarise your har???????????????
naira s.
Duluth, GA
HOW DOES THIS SHAMPOO SMELS?
VANNESSA j.
Apple Valley, CA
How good and effective is this product never have tried I always stick to the same shampoo for some years now
Rachel N.
Do you switch between herbal essences scents/types or do you always stick to this one?