BY HERBAL ESSENCES #54 in Shampoo

Do a surprisingly good-looking belly flop into tropical moisture.

WHAT:

A shampoo with a tropical combination of Hawaiian coconut and orchid for silky and supple hair.

WHO:

Girls with tresses that crave a good dose of moisture.

WHEN:

Whenever you wash.

HOW:

Lather in, rinse, and follow with Hello Hydration Moisturizing Conditioner.

SMELLS LIKE:

A cornucopia of coconuts with a hint of orchid.

• Does this really help DRY dead hair??2 Answers
  • Eh visto bastantes comentarios positivos pero quisiera saber si ayu...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new conditioner. How well does this work ...1 Answers
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
Haverhill, MA
I love this product and this brand!
I have thick, dark hair, and this shampoo makes it super shiny and voluminous. When applying for this first time, you don;t need a lot, because it creates a soothing, bubbly lather all over your head. The smell is also really delightful, very coconutty.
This is a drug store kind of shampoo, so the pricing isn't bad at all, and in my opinion, it's one of the best drug sore shampoo out there. The bottles are also large sized, and it's lasted me a while before having to restock.
Having oily hair as well, it takes me a couple days for it to look like I have greasy hair, which is great because I don't need to shampoo my hair every single day! This is a great shampoo for many people!
ec408e c.
ec408e c.
I just finished up the shampoo and conditioner. I've always liked Herbal Essences products, especially the clear shampoos from back in the day that smelled like flowers, which have recently made a comeback. This hello hydration line smelled like coconuts and orchid or something like that, and they were very moisturizing to the hair. But I wouldn't repurchase b/c I felt like they worked like any other shampoo and conditioner I have. And I like to switch it up a lot. My mistake was buying such huge bottles from Costco and getting sick of using them. But they're really affordable, especially with coupons, and they do work well.
Jazmin W.
Jazmin W.
This is a good hydrating shampoo. It has that typical artificial coconut scent; fruity and nice. The blue shampoo is not very necessary for teens-adults. The consistency of the shampoo is slick and slippery, more so than most shampoos I have tried. It lathers nicely and it didn’t strip my hair at all, which is great considering that it has sulfates that tend to stiffen my curly hair. It helps to add/retain moisture, which is very important for my normally dry curls. This shampoo does what it is supposed to; it gets my hair very clean while keeping it hydrated.
Sierra K.
Sierra K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Recieved to Review from BzzAgent
I received the shampoo and conditioner from BzzAgent for a campaign. I loved they gave me a full sized product. The shampoo has a very mild coconut scent which is nice, but the shampoo comes out blue and when you put it on the hair it turns clear. After a few washes I was disappointed because my hair wasn't anymore moisturized than before, I have badly color damaged hair so I was hoping to get some moisture. I feel it made my hair more frizzy than my BedHead shampoo I currently use the red one for damaged hair.
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
Chapel Hill, NC
I've tried many similar products over the years trying to keep my hair soft and hydrated. For some reason I keep returning to this product because it definitely works. It is very effective and I do know for the life of me why I still insist on trying other products. I would definitely recommend to anyone who has a hard time keeping their hair hydrated and soft. It comes in this really pretty colored bottle and paired with the conditioner it works perfectly. Definitely recommend buying the shampoo and conditioner together.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Flint, MI
This is a great smelling, affordable shampoo. I feel this shampoo is much less drying than some other cheap brands, but it really did nothing to improve dryness / lack of moisture in my hair. My hair was smooth, shiny and looked good after using, and the scent can last in the hair for 2-3 days in between washes. (use of styling products or heat tools may eliminate the scent.) Allthough i no longer use this product, as I have made the switch to salon shampoos, I do recommend this shampoo to those on a tighter budget.
Cornitta H.
Cornitta H.
Memphis, TN
Yep I love gift boxes because it gives you more bang for your buck. But this set is wonderful because it smells delicious and hands down its a great product. When I wash my hair the shampoo is very clarifying but 😕it does have sulfates but the first ingredient is water 😅. And the conditioner leaves my hair extremely soft and easily detangled. Never used the mousse #just no need. The body wash is great to bit the fragrance doesn't last as long as I would like it too.🌺🌸🌹🌷
Celine L.
Celine L.
As a girl who has very thick, semi-wavy/straight hair and has hair that is more on the drier side at times, this product really helps my hair become softer. I really don't like products that smell like coconut but for some reason I really liked this scent. My hair is much softer after I use this product. My hair feels clean and the smell lingers on my hair. If I ever see this on sale, I usually grab a couple of these bottles cause I really like this product!
Ashlee S.
Ashlee S.
I received this shampoo for testing purposes from influenster! I tried it out and I definitely LOVE the smell and the way it makes my hair feel. The only negative aspect of it is that I feel like my hair gets dirty fast after I use it but the smell makes it worth it! I definitely think it's hydrating but I was surprised by how much it reminds me of conditioner in texture compared to shampoo. I definitely think this shampoo is worth a try
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
There's nothing "wrong" with this shampoo - I will still use what I have left because it does what it's supposed to do, which is clean my hair. I didn't notice anything special about my hair after using it, but for the price, I got a lot of shampoo and I find the pump convenient to use. For me personally, the smell and color (bright blue!) are a bit too artificial and strong, so after I finish my bottle, I probably won't purchase again.
alexandra a.
alexandra a.
Brockport, NY
I always almost by this product for my dry hair. But my hair is very thin and gets greasy easily. Would you recommend or does it leave hair greasy?
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Is the smell long lasting?does this really moistarise your har???????????????
naira s.
naira s.
Duluth, GA
HOW DOES THIS SHAMPOO SMELS?
VANNESSA j.
VANNESSA j.
Apple Valley, CA
How good and effective is this product never have tried I always stick to the same shampoo for some years now
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you switch between herbal essences scents/types or do you always stick to this one?