BY HERBAL ESSENCES #18 in Conditioner

Herbal Essences Hello Hydration moisturizing conditioner’s coconut essences and moisture-rich system will leave your hair feeling pampered. The creamy formula will have you saying goodbye to dry hair and hello to hydration.

• Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Conditioner has no parabens, gluten or mineral oil
  • Creamy notes of coconut essences
  • Delivers gentle conditioning for total hydration
  • Deep moisture system leaves hair feeling soft and silky
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

INGREDIENTS:

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1

• What benefits this product offers1 Answers
  • I've always wanted to try a Herbal Essence conditioner, I...2 Answers
  • I was curious as to whether this weighs your hair down or...2 Answers
Jonelle J.
Detroit, MI
I love how in conjunction with their shampoo it prvides moisture to my hair. I have not used this in years because I have found others and the bottles aren't big enough. There are 3 females in my house and I need a lot of shampoo and conditioners, however I love how it feels with slip and hydration.
Brittney💛 N.
Longwood, FL
Yes to this conditioner! Smells amazing, and not only does it moisturize my hair.. but it also does a great job detangling as well. Such a struggle for me to find products that are good at detangling, but this is one of my go to’s.
Ashley G.
Raleigh, NC
This product smells GREAT but I didn’t actually see a huge different in how dry my hair was so the jury is still out. If you’re not super worried about hydration and just want a cheap and awesome smelling product, this is for you
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT
I used to buy this conditioner and matchin shampoo all the time. It smells extraordinary and did a great job conditioning my hair. I eventually ended up switching to other brands because the price point is a little high for me for this product.
Danielle M.
Mountainside, NJ
The conditioner is great!! Leaves my hair tangle free and looking very shiny!! It also smells amazing (if you like coconut scents like I do!) It also keeps my hair from feeling and looking dry. I use it with the matching shampoo.
Lindsey C.
Louisa, KY
I love herbal essences! I love all of their products and this one is no different. This conditioner is so moisturizing and makes my hair so soft, and like all herbal essences products, it smells amazing. I highly recommend.
Genesis G.
Same as the shampoo, this conditioner is great! Love this smell and how it lingers, and it makes your hair so soft without weighing it down! Great price too! Love it!
Kendra M.
Manchester, PA
I love how soft and light weight this product feels. I have a problem with certain conditioners that leave a residue feeling in my hair and this product makes my hair soft without that heavy feeling will be purchasing again.
Lexi K.
Tucson, AZ
I love the smell of this conditioner but I don't know that I feel it really works as well as I wish it would! It doesn't get as deep of a condition as I would hope and I notice split and dry ends after my hair is fully dry
Colleen C.
Lubbock
Great for helping moisturize your hair and the smell is ok. The price is affordable to me. The conditioner lasts a long time. I would say it’s better than some of the name brand alternatives. Would suggest to a friend.
Muji B.
I would like to know if this product is worth the hype !!!
Joleen M.
Remsen, NY
Does this make your hair dry?
stephanie c.
Is this good for curly hair?
laura m.
Long Beach, CA
I have really damaged hair & have heard that the hello hydration by herbal essence is a good product to use & wanted to know if it's actually worth picking up? also how well does it work for damaged hair?
Cassie D.
What's your favorite herbal essences conditioner? Why? :)