BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Herbal Essences Hello Hydration moisturizing conditioner’s coconut essences and moisture-rich system will leave your hair feeling pampered. The creamy formula will have you saying goodbye to dry hair and hello to hydration.

• Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Conditioner has no parabens, gluten or mineral oil
  • Creamy notes of coconut essences
  • Delivers gentle conditioning for total hydration
  • Deep moisture system leaves hair feeling soft and silky
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

INGREDIENTS:

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1

• What benefits this product offers1 Answers
  • I've always wanted to try a Herbal Essence conditioner, I...2 Answers
  • I was curious as to whether this weighs your hair down or...2 Answers
Asya D.
I have found this product to be incredibly beneficial. It has conditioned and moisturized my hair helping it look and feel better overall. It even helped revive my hair extensions when they looked drab
Brandy D.
Review for: 10.1 Oz more...
This is actually a very affordable shampoo That’s quite hydrating and moisturizing. There are always coupons out in the newspaper for these as well So you can score major deals on these. I have quite a few friends that use this. I was an extreme coupon or for a while. And these sold like hotcakes. They love the hello hydration.
Diana N.
Coopersburg, PA
I've been using this conditioner since I was probably 13.  It recently tried it again and it holds true at being one of my favorites.  It leaves my hair super soft and smells so good, as well as detangling my hair and making it easier to brush afterwards.  I'll use it for many more years to come!
Erica C.
Coral Springs, FL
This conditioner and the shampoo are amazing !! I had to get these when I was on vacation because i had none. And it was the best thing ever !! My hair is so smooth and it untangles in seconds. It usually takes me 10-15 minutes to untangle all the knots from my hair but with these two, it does he job for you.
Laura H.
Virden, MB
I very much liked this conditioner!  Herbal Essences have the most amazing smelling products, and this one was no different.  My hair felt so nice after, soft, smooth, and silky.  I have already bought a bottle of the shampoo and conditioner, and would suggest others should do the same!
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
Review for: Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Conditioner 12 oz more...
I was using the shampoo and conditioner from this line when I was living in Alaska. I was losing moisturizer from the dry winters that they have there. The shampoo and conditioner help me get some of that moisturizer back into my hair. I would buy this product again. I would recommend it to anyone!
Beauty R.
So many people love this conditioner and talk about how wonderful it is. Unfortunately it wasn’t the case for me I wish it did work though because I brought a huge bottle of it and ended up throwing it away. It didn’t moisturize my hair at all didn’t help with detangling it basically didn’t do anything.
Jenice S.
The smell is intoxicating! The texture is nice and creamy and it creates a nice lather. I love herbal essences and they all make my hair feel amazing as well as smell amazing.
Lexi C.
Review for: 10.1 Oz more...
I LOVE this stuff. It leaves my hair feeling soft and it helps it to stay untangled! I’ve used this with dry hair, color treated hair, and really moisturized hair and no matter what state my hair is in, this leaves my hair feeling amazing! I recommend this conditioner to literally anyone.
Brittany B.
New Orleans, LA
Review for: 10.1 Oz more...
We use Herbal Essence conditioner around my house - sometimes as a leave-in and sometimes as a rinse out. I love the smell, and I use it more for my son's hair and my husband's hair than my own hair, but I do not hesitate to use it if I'm out of my own specialized products.
Muji B.
I would like to know if this product is worth the hype !!!
Joleen M.
Remsen, NY
Does this make your hair dry?
Stephanie C.
Is this good for curly hair?
laura m.
Long Beach, CA
I have really damaged hair & have heard that the hello hydration by herbal essence is a good product to use & wanted to know if it's actually worth picking up? also how well does it work for damaged hair?
Cassie D.
Seymour, CT
What's your favorite herbal essences conditioner? Why? :)

Walmart