BY HERBAL ESSENCES #18 in Conditioner

Herbal Essences Hello Hydration moisturizing conditioner’s coconut essences and moisture-rich system will leave your hair feeling pampered. The creamy formula will have you saying goodbye to dry hair and hello to hydration.

• Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Conditioner has no parabens, gluten or mineral oil
  • Creamy notes of coconut essences
  • Delivers gentle conditioning for total hydration
  • Deep moisture system leaves hair feeling soft and silky
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

INGREDIENTS:

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1

• What benefits this product offers1 Answers
  • I've always wanted to try a Herbal Essence conditioner, I...2 Answers
  • I was curious as to whether this weighs your hair down or...2 Answers
Judy R.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
I just recently purchased this to try on my extensions. My extensions felt really soft afterwards, however, I'm not sure if it's the product or quality of the extensions, but as the hair dried...it seemed to tangle more at the nape. The price was reasonable... I will continue to use it to see if there is a change and also try using it on extensions that aren't installed yet to see if that makes a difference.
Alisha J.
S Ozone Park, NY
Herbal Essences coconut conditioner is the only one i use! I’ve been using this brand for years now and I have never been disappointed. They always have such amazing sales on this brand! My absolute favorite!
Caitlin F.
Goodyear, AZ
This conditioner smells amazing and will give your hair some bounce back, but unfortunately for me, it didn’t do a great job at truly conditioning my hair. I have extremely thick and wavy hair so finding the right conditioner has been a struggle for me for a long time. While this one didn’t work for me, I think it would for different hair types depending on what it is you’re looking for in a conditioner.
jenn p.
kaneohe, HI
I have struggled with finding the perfect conditioner for my hair. I have fine hair, and it is very sensitive. If I use the wrong conditioner as soon as my hair dries it looks like i have not showered in weeks. This conditioner solved that problem and I have been using it for years with no problems. One of the best parts is that it smells so good, and I always get compliments on it. It is not crazy expensive and works wonders.
Kennedy H.
I just bought this conditioner a couple weeks ago along with the shampoo and I really like it. I struggle with oily hair on my roots and the rest of my hair seems dry and a lot of frizz and split ends and I feel like this has really helped with that. After the first time using it my hair felt so soft and repaired. I love the smell of it and I like that's it's not expensive. I will keep buying this!
Katlyn K.
Cambridge, IA
I like that this conditioner didn’t make my hair oily but I’m not sure how much it actually helped hydrate. It smells really good and made my hair smell really good too. I believe this is $4 at Target so not a huge cost at all.
Maggie D.
Tupelo, MS
This conditioner is soft and soothing. I’ve been using it for years. It soothes my plaque psoriasis and keeps my hair soft and shiny. I love the scent. Paired with the shampoo, I’m very satisfied with the results.
Hope I.
Portland, TX
This is one of my favorite conditioners on the market. I've been using it for years and get compliments on the scent almost on a daily basis. It smells so good. Also, my hair never feels weighed down by it and I usually let it soak in for a dew mins before rinsing it off.
Jeska P.
The first time I tried this it was in a cute little travel size bottle. I honestly wasn’t really expecting much from it but it turned out to be one of the best conditioners I’ve ever used! It gave my hair sooo much moisture, a wonderful scent, and it’s super soft now! I’m definitely gonna be buying another (larger) bottle of this and maybe try other versions in the herbal essences line!
Lindsey H.
Tampa, FL
I currently have the Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Conditioner sitting in my shower as I am writing out this review. I use conditioner about twice a week in my hair, helping it become softer and look more shiny and lively, but not too oily, throughout the week. The Hello Hydration scent smells wonderful- a subtle, nice smell that leaves my fair feeling good and smelling great as well for hours after washing it.
Muji B.
I would like to know if this product is worth the hype !!!
Joleen M.
Remsen, NY
Does this make your hair dry?
stephanie c.
Is this good for curly hair?
laura m.
Long Beach, CA
I have really damaged hair & have heard that the hello hydration by herbal essence is a good product to use & wanted to know if it's actually worth picking up? also how well does it work for damaged hair?
Cassie D.
What's your favorite herbal essences conditioner? Why? :)