BY HERBAL ESSENCES #18 in Conditioner

Herbal Essences Hello Hydration moisturizing conditioner’s coconut essences and moisture-rich system will leave your hair feeling pampered. The creamy formula will have you saying goodbye to dry hair and hello to hydration.

• Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Conditioner has no parabens, gluten or mineral oil
  • Creamy notes of coconut essences
  • Delivers gentle conditioning for total hydration
  • Deep moisture system leaves hair feeling soft and silky
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

INGREDIENTS:

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1

• What benefits this product offers1 Answers
  • I've always wanted to try a Herbal Essence conditioner, I...2 Answers
  • I was curious as to whether this weighs your hair down or...2 Answers
Scarlett C.
Los Angeles
Since I bleached my hair, it has gotten really dry and damaged. I've been looking for good conditioners and I found this one. It definitely has room for improvement but it's pretty good. I was pretty satisfied with my purchase. I will definitely purchase this again but I will be looking for new conditioners as well.
Rhiannon S.
La Belle
My hair is prone to frizz and breakage. (I also don't treat it too kindly as I crimp and tease it a lot) I need hydrating and smoothing products for my hair, so I use this conditioner quite a bit. I really lather it on haha. I recommend it to anyone who has naturally frizzy hair or puts their hair through the ringer like I do.
Allyson G.
Cambridge, ON
I really enjoyed using this conditioner. I found that I just needed a small amount and the best part was it rinsed quickly out of my long, thick hair. It usually takes a while to get product out of my hair, but this rinsed out really well. My hair is coloured, but normal otherwise and it did a good job. My hair was soft, manageable and easy to brush. This does have a coconut/tropical scent to it, so if you don't enjoy that, then this conditioner might not be for you. I enjoyed it though and found that the scent wasn't strong after it was washed and dried.
Ellie P.
Mckeesport, PA
Love this shampoo and conditioner! Leaves hair moisturizer and helps with frizz! This stuff also smells amazing. I have curly hair and this helps keep my curls looking great! I'd recommend this shampoo and conditioner to anyone and it's not super expensive which is nice also!
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
I love this conditioner. It has a really pretty scent that will last in your hair. I like the shape of the bottle and how the cap is on the bottom so you don’t have to always squeeze the bottle to get out the product. It’s affordable and does a great job on my frizzy, dry hair.
Kasey L.
E Brunswick, NJ
This stuff makes my hair SO SOFT. I haven’t found any other conditioner yet that makes my damaged hair as soft as this one does. It’s not super great at detangling though so I have to make sure I get all the knots out of my hair prior to showering.
Marie K.
Canby, OR
This conditioner is ok. I didn’t really see much of a change or anything. I don’t like the price. I will not buy this again, I’ve used way better ones that work well and are cheaper. My hair is very thick so maybe I just wasn’t using enough
Lexi R.
I bought this at Walmart during Christmas. They had the Shampoo and mousse with it for free. I love the way Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Conditioner makes my hair feel soft and smell great at the same time.
RS L.
I love this shampoo and conditioner. I tend to always come back to it. My hair always smells so good! However, sometimes I need to rotate it out because sometimes it starts to weigh down my hair if I've been using it too long in my rotation.
Shatoya D.
This product is easily found at any grocery store or pharmacy. It is affordable, and a great value! It has a light, fresh fragrance, and it leaves my thick curly hair soft and manageable. Also, the scent lasts all day. I absolutely love this!
Muji B.
I would like to know if this product is worth the hype !!!
Joleen M.
Remsen, NY
Does this make your hair dry?
stephanie c.
Is this good for curly hair?
laura m.
Long Beach, CA
I have really damaged hair & have heard that the hello hydration by herbal essence is a good product to use & wanted to know if it's actually worth picking up? also how well does it work for damaged hair?
Cassie D.
What's your favorite herbal essences conditioner? Why? :)