BY HERBAL ESSENCES #18 in Conditioner

Herbal Essences Hello Hydration moisturizing conditioner’s coconut essences and moisture-rich system will leave your hair feeling pampered. The creamy formula will have you saying goodbye to dry hair and hello to hydration.

• Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Conditioner has no parabens, gluten or mineral oil
  • Creamy notes of coconut essences
  • Delivers gentle conditioning for total hydration
  • Deep moisture system leaves hair feeling soft and silky
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

INGREDIENTS:

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1

• What benefits this product offers1 Answers
  • I've always wanted to try a Herbal Essence conditioner, I...2 Answers
  • I was curious as to whether this weighs your hair down or...2 Answers
Yvette W.
This conditioner is my most current conditioner Im using. I loveeeee😍 the way it smells and how great my hair feels once applied💆👱. It has lasted me quite a while thanks to the size of the bottle. I got it from Super Walmart. I started off with the shampoo and conditioner set they had, but since I go through conditioner so quickly, I purchased the conditioner in a larger size. I'm pleased with the results! A lot of youtubers were raving about it, so I jumped on the bandwagon... I will definitely purchase it again!
Lauren M.
Seaford, DE
This was my end-all-be-all of hair conditioners before I switched to DevaCurl. My curly hair is very dry so I try to limit myself to washing it once a week, but this was my absolute favorite. The smell is heavenly and lingers even after you wash it, I receive compliments on my hair after using it. It’s coconut-y without being overpowering and it’s extremely creamy without being heavy. To girls who want relief from their dry hair without breaking the bank, this is what you need!!!!
Jazmine D.
Newark, NJ
This is the best moisturizing conditioner hands down. It is highly affordable and gets the job done. It worked wonders for my natural hair and does the same for me now that I am relaxed. It has a great scent and always makes my hair soft and hydrated. This is a staple product that I would recommend every natural & relaxed girl add to their rotation.
Denise S.
San Diego, CA
Normally, I love the Herbal Essences brand, but their Hello Hydration Moisturizing Conditioner was not impressive.

I have pretty fine hair, and even though this conditioner felt lightweight it left my locks looking and feeling heavy and a tad greasy. I was disappointed, because the smell is seriously amazing and it lingers - I was smelling hints of coconut all day! Unfortunately, scent alone is not enough for me to repurchase this.

If my hair didn't look so lackluster after using this, I'd probably be a fan. If you have thicker hair, this conditioner will likely work for you. However, fine haired girls like me take note - there are better options for us on the market!
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
This is great conditioner! I always try new products when they come out, even if I already have the product that I like and plenty of it. So, I tried this conditioner and found it to start to hydrate my hair right away upon application. It was thick, creamy, and smelled wonderful. My hair was super soft & silky. It didn’t weigh it down or cause it to be oily. The price was around $3 at Dollar General. Even though it was a wonderful conditioner, I still have my favorite and won’t be buying this again. Recommend for all to try.
Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
This is the current conditioner I’m using and I couldn’t be happier! I have a HUGE (1.18 L in specific) bottle of this stuff & it includes the pump which I love so much. I have always enjoyed Herbal Essences products, they’re great quality for an even better price. This conditioner leaves my hair feeling soft, hydrated and smelling great. I am obsessed with the scent of coconut.
Caitlin S.
Asbury Park, NJ
This is a great drug store brand. I try to switch up my shampoo and conditioners each time I shower, so I avoid any build up from using the same product. I have long, fine, bleach damaged hair and I love this conditioner! It smells great, and leaves my hair feeling nice and soft - and easy to comb through!
Lexus M.
Collegedale
This conditioner was always a favorite of mine when i was younger. It has an amazing smell and I loved how it felt. Now, I do not reach for it as often because I feel like the moisture it advertises is not the amount of moisture my hair needs. It is super affordable but I would recommend this for someone who does not have extremely dry or damaged hair.
Secilia R.
West Allis, WI
Let me tell you I LOVE the smell of herbal essences hello hydration products. Im puerto rican so I already love coconut. This shampoo and conditioner makes my hair smell sooo clean. The body wash smells amazing! I really wish they would make a body lotion in this scent. Maybe even a body mist 😂
Erica A.
Tempe, AZ
Awesome conditioner. Love this hello hydration line with coconut oil in it. There is actually coconut in the ingredients, which is very important to me to actually include what you are advertising in the ingredients. Smells amazing! Nice mild coconut smell. For having very dry, coarse hair - this conditioner actually surprised me the first use and I could see a difference. It is a bit on the heavier side so if you are someone with thin hair, this might not be the best product for you. Besides moisturizing my hair and making soft, it also completely took away my frizzy hair and gave it a beautiful shine.
Randa O.
Does this leave your hair feeling soft afterwards?
Ana C.
Pittsburgh, PA
What's your favorite herbal essences conditioner? Why? :)
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
How long before you see the difference with dry damaged hair?
Alondra C.
Pembroke Twp, IL
Will this keep my hair moisterized longer?
Ashley F.
How often do you wash your hair Herbal Essence products?