BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Herbal Essences Hello Hydration moisturizing conditioner’s coconut essences and moisture-rich system will leave your hair feeling pampered. The creamy formula will have you saying goodbye to dry hair and hello to hydration.

• Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Conditioner has no parabens, gluten or mineral oil
  • Creamy notes of coconut essences
  • Delivers gentle conditioning for total hydration
  • Deep moisture system leaves hair feeling soft and silky
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

INGREDIENTS:

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1

• What benefits this product offers1 Answers
  • I've always wanted to try a Herbal Essence conditioner, I...2 Answers
  • I was curious as to whether this weighs your hair down or...2 Answers
Yvette W.
Review for: Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Conditioner 16.9 oz more...
This conditioner is my most current conditioner Im using. I loveeeee😍 the way it smells and how great my hair feels once applied💆👱. It has lasted me quite a while thanks to the size of the bottle. I got it from Super Walmart. I started off with the shampoo and conditioner set they had, but since I go through conditioner so quickly, I purchased the conditioner in a larger size. I'm pleased with the results! A lot of youtubers were raving about it, so I jumped on the bandwagon... I will definitely purchase it again!
Alexis A.
Oakdale, LA
Honestly, the most amazing conditioner I’ve come across. This is how it all happened... I was at my sisters house and decided I would try one of her shampoos (Mane & Tail)— well, it left my hair feeling DRYYY! You hear me? Dry! So, I used this hydration conditioner and my hair immediately felt so moisturized. Now, this is what I’ve been using. No looking back!
Denise S.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Conditioner 12 oz more...
Normally, I love the Herbal Essences brand, but their Hello Hydration Moisturizing Conditioner was not impressive.

I have pretty fine hair, and even though this conditioner felt lightweight it left my locks looking and feeling heavy and a tad greasy. I was disappointed, because the smell is seriously amazing and it lingers - I was smelling hints of coconut all day! Unfortunately, scent alone is not enough for me to repurchase this.

If my hair didn't look so lackluster after using this, I'd probably be a fan. If you have thicker hair, this conditioner will likely work for you. However, fine haired girls like me take note - there are better options for us on the market!
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
This is great conditioner! I always try new products when they come out, even if I already have the product that I like and plenty of it. So, I tried this conditioner and found it to start to hydrate my hair right away upon application. It was thick, creamy, and smelled wonderful. My hair was super soft & silky. It didn’t weigh it down or cause it to be oily. The price was around $3 at Dollar General. Even though it was a wonderful conditioner, I still have my favorite and won’t be buying this again. Recommend for all to try.
Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
This is the current conditioner I’m using and I couldn’t be happier! I have a HUGE (1.18 L in specific) bottle of this stuff & it includes the pump which I love so much. I have always enjoyed Herbal Essences products, they’re great quality for an even better price. This conditioner leaves my hair feeling soft, hydrated and smelling great. I am obsessed with the scent of coconut.
Caitlin S.
Asbury Park, NJ
This is a great drug store brand. I try to switch up my shampoo and conditioners each time I shower, so I avoid any build up from using the same product. I have long, fine, bleach damaged hair and I love this conditioner! It smells great, and leaves my hair feeling nice and soft - and easy to comb through!
Secilia R.
West Allis, WI
Let me tell you I LOVE the smell of herbal essences hello hydration products. Im puerto rican so I already love coconut. This shampoo and conditioner makes my hair smell sooo clean. The body wash smells amazing! I really wish they would make a body lotion in this scent. Maybe even a body mist 😂
Scarlett C.
Los Angeles
Since I bleached my hair, it has gotten really dry and damaged. I've been looking for good conditioners and I found this one. It definitely has room for improvement but it's pretty good. I was pretty satisfied with my purchase. I will definitely purchase this again but I will be looking for new conditioners as well.
Allyson G.
Cambridge, ON
I really enjoyed using this conditioner. I found that I just needed a small amount and the best part was it rinsed quickly out of my long, thick hair. It usually takes a while to get product out of my hair, but this rinsed out really well. My hair is coloured, but normal otherwise and it did a good job. My hair was soft, manageable and easy to brush. This does have a coconut/tropical scent to it, so if you don't enjoy that, then this conditioner might not be for you. I enjoyed it though and found that the scent wasn't strong after it was washed and dried.
Ellie P.
Mckeesport, PA
Love this shampoo and conditioner! Leaves hair moisturizer and helps with frizz! This stuff also smells amazing. I have curly hair and this helps keep my curls looking great! I'd recommend this shampoo and conditioner to anyone and it's not super expensive which is nice also!
Alexes G.
Covington, GA
Does this keep your hair light and bouncy because I want my hair to have more volume .
jordan w.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Is this product okay for curly hair??
Rachel W.
Cincinnati, OH
Does this product make your wet hair easily brush able after showering?
Natalie R.
Shoreline, WA
Does this conditioner weight down curls or is it more light weight?
Elif S.
Does it help for damaged hair?

Walmart