Cassie D.
Seymour, CT

What's your favorite herbal essences conditioner? Why? :)

Shontel S.
Elsa P.
Elsa P.
Bonners Ferry, ID
1 year, 8 months ago
I love the Hello Hydration, not only because of the smell but because it has definitely made a significant difference in how soft my hair is.
Tia B.
Tia B.
Christiana, TN
2 years, 2 months ago
Hands down it will have to be Hello Hydration ! I have the softest hair ever every time i use it and the smell is so good!
Melinda T.
Melinda T.
silver spring, MD
2 years, 3 months ago
I LOVE the herbal essences hello hydration moisturizing hair conditioner. I have natural hair and it leaves my hair very soft and silky. I use it after shampooing and deep conditioning my hair.
jessica c.
jessica c.
2 years, 6 months ago
This one! I can;t get over the smell or how soft it makes my hair!
ayélé a.
ayélé a.
Halifax, NS
3 years, 1 month ago
The hello hydration moisturizing hair conditioner because it totally works wonders. It leaves my hair feeling soft, moisturised, and overall healthy!
Valerie B.
Valerie B.
San Diego, CA
3 years, 6 months ago
Hello Hydration is my first choice second one would be Long-term relationship
Cierra J.
Cierra J.
3 years, 6 months ago
I was in love with Long-term relationship
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
3 years, 10 months ago
Hello Hydration because it smells amazing, just like coconuts. It also makes my hair so soft and silky and it's so inexpensive!
Jordan J.