Muji B.

I would like to know if this product is worth the hype !!!

Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Villa Ridge, MO
5 months, 1 week ago
its not bad but its not all its chalked up to be either
Tsai-Ann H.
Callie S.
Callie S.
Cranbourne
1 year, 4 months ago
Yes I do think it is! I am one to usually use the higher end and more expensive conditioners but sometimes just garb one at the super market. I was so surprised but this one. It hydrates, detangles but doesn't leave the greasy look after blowdrying!
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Pittsburgh, PA
1 year, 5 months ago
Yes. It is the only thing that detangles my hair.
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
Deerfield Bch, FL
1 year, 5 months ago
I love it! I have thin hair and it never looks greasy when I use this. Plus the smell is delicious!
ariela d.
ariela d.
1 year, 6 months ago
vale la pena, los componentes de este son esencialmente para hidratar tu cabello.
Vonnie W.
Vonnie W.
Okeechobee, FL
1 year, 6 months ago
It's worth it. My ends are crazy dry thanks to heat tools and coloring, and it helped salvage them. I used both the shampoo and conditioner, so I'm not sure if you need to use both though I'd recommend it for optimal results.
Natalie N.
Natalie N.
louisville, KY
1 year, 6 months ago
Absolutely. I have really curly hair that gets tangled and needs a good conditioner. This works!
Bobby F.
Bobby F.
Toronto
1 year, 6 months ago
Yes i thin it is it works really good
megan p.