laura m.
Long Beach, CA

I have really damaged hair & have heard that the hello hydration by herbal essence is a good product to use & wanted to know if it's actually worth picking up? also how well does it work for damaged hair?

Christina J.
Christina J.
Newton, NC
5 months, 1 week ago
This is a go to product for me
Miranda A.
Miranda A.
Riner, VA
1 year, 7 months ago
This product is the best thing to use for your hair and it cleans and makes your hair soft but just make sure u get the one thats for dry to damaged hair. They have alot of different types
Laura G.
Laura G.
Somerset, KY
1 year, 7 months ago
I have color treated hair and have been using this for years. I switch it up every now and then but this always does great on my hair.
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Portsmouth, OH
2 years ago
Didn't really work on my hair. It detangled but if anything it made my hair feel dry.
Maria H.
Maria H.
Decatur, GA
3 years ago
It's an affordable option for damaged hair! I've used it many times for my dry hair and it works great! I love the smell too!
Niki T.
Niki T.
Austin, TX
3 years ago
I absolutely hated it. I use a lot of heat on my hair, and this product just made my hair more damaged and frizzy. Also, my hair fell out a ton when I used this. For damaged hair I would recommend getting something else, like Bed Head.
Jocelyn R.
Jocelyn R.
3 years, 4 months ago
I used this shampoo and I love the smell but it does not really repair my hair or does anything to my hair.
amanda a.
amanda a.
Cierra J.
Cierra J.
3 years, 4 months ago
It works really well. Its one of my staple products and it smells really good!
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Orange, TX
3 years, 4 months ago
This product did wonders on my hair!! Not to mention, it smells amazing! It has a wonderful coconut smell.