Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Conditioner

by Herbal Essences

Herbal Essences Hello Hydration moisturizing conditioner’s coconut essences and moisture-rich system will leave your hair feeling pampered. The creamy formula will have you saying goodbye to dry hair and hello to hydration.

• Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Conditioner has no parabens, gluten or mineral oil
  • Creamy notes of coconut essences
  • Delivers gentle conditioning for total hydration
  • Deep moisture system leaves hair feeling soft and silky
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

INGREDIENTS:

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1

Does this type help with damaged hair and make it smooth and make your scalp not so dry ?
Does this make your hair greasy if used too long over time?
Is this good for dry and frizzy hair types ?
Start your review of Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Conditioner!
Purchased at: Rite Aid
After spending four years at the salon for red dye every 6 weeks and trying countless high-end, expensive, natural/sulfate-free products, I’ve had a major issue with dry hair and dry scalp and needed a major reset of my hair. I try to actively avoid silicones one hair products as well, but the silicone in this conditioner is at least water-soluble and I had good luck with it in high school and college so I went crying back to the drugstore for a fix. It’s so hydrating without being heavy and the scent is classic. My scalp is much healthier than it has been in the previous eight months and my hair is soft and shiny. I will most likely ease myself back into some of Herbal Essences’ silicone-free products after I get through this conditioner and the coordinating shampoo, but I’m grateful that it’s reset my hair. I just wish they would eventually make this particular collection silicone-free
Pittsburgh
My hair is super fine and can easily be weighed down from using conditioner. I never had that issue when using this, despite the fact that it isn’t a volumizing product. With so many other brands, I’ve had issues using conditioners from any line but their volume line so it was nice to be able to use a hydrating conditioner and get some different benefits. This also smells really good in my opinion, unless you aren’t into coconut. Pretty sure you can grab this line at the dollar store these days as well, so definitely affordable. The only reason I don’t use this anymore is because I switched to sulfate-free hair products, so I would recommend this to anybody with any hair type who doesn’t have an issue with using a traditional shampoo and is looking for something affordable.
Spicewood, TX
Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Conditioner uploaded by Jessica B.
Purchased at: Target
💛I have bleached hair that tends to be on the drier side and it usually takes multiple products (conditioner, spray oil, leave-in, etc) to make it feel hydrated and soft. I used ONLY this product and it’s matching shampoo and the result was silky, tangle-free tresses! UPDATE: the ends were crunchy the next morning. 😢 🥥They both have a faint, but lasting, coconut scent that is not sweet and suitable for men and women alike. 💲Overall, these products outperformed many of their more expensive counterparts and I will definitely purchase them in the future.
Worcester, MA
This product smells really good and also feels very nice in my hair. Overall after using it my hair feels soft and moisturized. I typically comb my hair in the shower just because it is much easier and I lose less hair. At first it may feel like it doesn’t really help with like detangling but the more you use it the better it works and your hair will just continue to feel healthier and soft. I love this product and it is not super expensive like other brands.
Los Angeles , CA
As a black woman with curly hair I always had in my mind that herbal essence was a product for women that’s not a color but when I use this product this was probably one of the best conditioners I have put in my hair next to the morocco oil conditioner brand that you get from the salon this love my hair not only smelling great but very hydrated my hair felt very moisturize it wasn’t squeaky and I really really love this product for black women
1,776 reviews
Herbal Essences makes great conditioners, and this is no exception. I bought this Hello Hydration Moisturizing Conditioner for many years because it smelled like a tropical paradise in a bottle... I absolutely loved the sweet coconut fragrance! But in addition to that, this conditioner was affordable and gave me good results. It smoothed out my hair and hydrated every strand. The only reason I stopped buying this is because my hair had a lot of heat damage and needed a product that was a little more nourishing. I’ve since found brands and products that give me more results with less steps. But I still have fond memories of Herbal Essences!
Lakewood, OH
I used to use this conditioner on my 3c curls, religiously!! Until one day it seemed like they switched up the formula or the ingredients.. It leaves some sort of white build-up on my scalp no matter how hard I scrub, and I started to notice a scalp reaction.. I blamed the fragrance, and switched to something all natural. Will not purchase again. Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Conditioner
Traphill, NC
Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Conditioner Leaves your hair feeling hydrated & so smooth/soft. I have thick hair so I love the airy feel this conditioner leaves my hair & or leaves it smelling amazing & oh so shiny! Definitely give it 5 stars.  Great price point for the prosumer t it is. Sedinirelf recommend for ppl with hair damage or just thick & frizzy hair!
Atlanta, GA
Purchased at: Target
This conditioner smells great (I absolutely love the way it smells, it's a classic coconut smell, but its not overbearing like some coconut scented products can get. ) and feels great. It lathers really well and definitely makes my hair much smoother and hydrated, my hair does feel noticeably smoother and full of life. I definitely recommend this product, specially if you use it together with the shampoo!
Crescent, OK
I have been using this product for about three months now. And I love it, and I love the smell of the conditioner. I used all of the shampoo so now I switched back to my original shampoo I usually buy and now I still use this conditioner and I would highly recommend this product. It also is suppose to help with moisture and I would say it doesn’t dry my hair out so it’s doing it’s job.

112 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a un an
Annik H. • il y a un an
I definitely agree that it is adorable and it does make your hair feel nice. Another great thing about this conditioner is that is it doesn’t weigh down your hair.