BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Herbal Essences Hello Hydration moisturizing conditioner’s coconut essences and moisture-rich system will leave your hair feeling pampered. The creamy formula will have you saying goodbye to dry hair and hello to hydration.

• Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Conditioner has no parabens, gluten or mineral oil
  • Creamy notes of coconut essences
  • Delivers gentle conditioning for total hydration
  • Deep moisture system leaves hair feeling soft and silky
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

INGREDIENTS:

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1

• What benefits this product offers1 Answers
  • I've always wanted to try a Herbal Essence conditioner, I...2 Answers
  • I was curious as to whether this weighs your hair down or...2 Answers
Yvette W.
Review for: Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Conditioner 16.9 oz more...
This conditioner is my most current conditioner Im using. I loveeeee😍 the way it smells and how great my hair feels once applied💆👱. It has lasted me quite a while thanks to the size of the bottle. I got it from Super Walmart. I started off with the shampoo and conditioner set they had, but since I go through conditioner so quickly, I purchased the conditioner in a larger size. I'm pleased with the results! A lot of youtubers were raving about it, so I jumped on the bandwagon... I will definitely purchase it again!
Olga C.
compton, CA
One of my favorites. The smell on this one is great. I love how it leaves my hair moisturized. I typically struggle with finding a good shampoo that will maintain shine and repair my dry hair. Usually in the summer and winter I tend to use this one in particular because my hair tends to dry up more. I also use their Rose infused one for my dyed hair. The smells are amazing.!
Alexis A.
Oakdale, LA
Honestly, the most amazing conditioner I’ve come across. This is how it all happened... I was at my sisters house and decided I would try one of her shampoos (Mane & Tail)— well, it left my hair feeling DRYYY! You hear me? Dry! So, I used this hydration conditioner and my hair immediately felt so moisturized. Now, this is what I’ve been using. No looking back!
Denise S.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Conditioner 12 oz more...
Normally, I love the Herbal Essences brand, but their Hello Hydration Moisturizing Conditioner was not impressive.

I have pretty fine hair, and even though this conditioner felt lightweight it left my locks looking and feeling heavy and a tad greasy. I was disappointed, because the smell is seriously amazing and it lingers - I was smelling hints of coconut all day! Unfortunately, scent alone is not enough for me to repurchase this.

If my hair didn't look so lackluster after using this, I'd probably be a fan. If you have thicker hair, this conditioner will likely work for you. However, fine haired girls like me take note - there are better options for us on the market!
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
This is great conditioner! I always try new products when they come out, even if I already have the product that I like and plenty of it. So, I tried this conditioner and found it to start to hydrate my hair right away upon application. It was thick, creamy, and smelled wonderful. My hair was super soft & silky. It didn’t weigh it down or cause it to be oily. The price was around $3 at Dollar General. Even though it was a wonderful conditioner, I still have my favorite and won’t be buying this again. Recommend for all to try.
Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
This is the current conditioner I’m using and I couldn’t be happier! I have a HUGE (1.18 L in specific) bottle of this stuff & it includes the pump which I love so much. I have always enjoyed Herbal Essences products, they’re great quality for an even better price. This conditioner leaves my hair feeling soft, hydrated and smelling great. I am obsessed with the scent of coconut.
Judie Z.
New York City
I absolutely LOVE this conditioner! It smells AMAZING, like coconuts and tropical beach days. The scent is probably the biggest reason why I love this conditioner so much, but the rich formula is also fantastic. My hair is extremely soft and hydrated after using this. This has become one of my summer essentials!
Caitlin S.
Asbury Park, NJ
This is a great drug store brand. I try to switch up my shampoo and conditioners each time I shower, so I avoid any build up from using the same product. I have long, fine, bleach damaged hair and I love this conditioner! It smells great, and leaves my hair feeling nice and soft - and easy to comb through!
Secilia R.
West Allis, WI
Let me tell you I LOVE the smell of herbal essences hello hydration products. Im puerto rican so I already love coconut. This shampoo and conditioner makes my hair smell sooo clean. The body wash smells amazing! I really wish they would make a body lotion in this scent. Maybe even a body mist 😂
Scarlett C.
Los Angeles
Since I bleached my hair, it has gotten really dry and damaged. I've been looking for good conditioners and I found this one. It definitely has room for improvement but it's pretty good. I was pretty satisfied with my purchase. I will definitely purchase this again but I will be looking for new conditioners as well.
Muji B.
I would like to know if this product is worth the hype !!!
Joleen M.
Remsen, NY
Does this make your hair dry?
Stephanie C.
Is this good for curly hair?
laura m.
Long Beach, CA
I have really damaged hair & have heard that the hello hydration by herbal essence is a good product to use & wanted to know if it's actually worth picking up? also how well does it work for damaged hair?
Cassie D.
Seymour, CT
What's your favorite herbal essences conditioner? Why? :)

Walmart