BY HERBAL ESSENCES #8 in Conditioner

Do a surprisingly good-looking belly flop into tropical moisture.

WHAT: A conditioner with a tropical combination of Hawaiian coconut and orchid for silky and supple hair.

0% Paraben, Gluten and Mineral Oils

WHO: Girls with tresses that crave a good dose of moisture.

WHEN: Whenever you wash.

HOW: Massage in, starting at the tips, and work your way up to your roots, then rinse.

SMELLS LIKE: A cornucopia of coconuts with a hint of orchid.

• Earn $362/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • I've always wanted to try a Herbal Essence conditioner, I have al...2 Answers
  • I was curious as to whether this weighs your hair down or not? I ...2 Answers
Lindsay H.
Fairfield, CA
Let me start by saying my hair and I have a difficult relationship! No matter what products I buy to make it happy it just never is. my hair is very very long, thin and tangles/frizzes easily. My biggest pet peeve though is how much it tangles. I have tried numerous shampoo and conditioner combos, both expensive and cheap, with little help. Recently I finally found a conditioner that worked wonders but of course it was discontinued and I can't even find it online to buy anymore. Hence began my search. I tried deep conditioners, Argan oil products and the list goes on and on but nothing seemed to even make a noticeable difference with my hair. I finally decided to buy this conditioner and my hair has been soooo happy ever since. I initially didn't have high hopes for this because it was only $6 so I thought there was no way it would work but I was wrong. My hair is now never tangled and I don't even have to brush my hair when I am done because it is so smooth and detangled.
Jazmin W.
This is a decent hydrating conditioner. The scent has the typical fruity coconut smell that smells good. The consistency is a little thin for my liking, and I have thin low density hair, but it has a noticeable water content in which I can really notice the hydrating effects. It applies smoothly and since it is a bit thin, I felt like I needed to use a lot to get good coverage. This conditioner doesn’t have as much slip as I expected so detangling my curls wasn’t as breezy as I expected it to be, but it wasn’t bad at all. Rinsing is simple and the product doesn’t leave behind any residue but leaves my hair very soft and smooth. The conditioner is very lightweight and thin so it leaves my hair feeling super light and still feeling freshly clean.

Conditioning is my favorite part of my haircare routine and this left me slightly satisfied. This is a light conditioner that does get the job done.
Zakiya B.
Edgewater Prk, NJ
Buy this conditioner ! Especially if you have natural hair or you are struggling with keeping your hair moisturized ! I purchased a deluxe size with the in shower pump from target for only 6 dollars ! And I keep it in my shower as my daily co wash ! And my curls always feel butter soft right after I come out the shower and for the whole day afterwards . I have heard natural you tubers rave over this product and now I understand why it is very cheap and gets the job done I would say this is a MUST on your product list if you have natural hair ! Because we all know the hardest thing with having natural hair is keeping it well maintained and moisturized and this product definitely does that and more !
nicole g.
It's so hard for me to find a conditioner that hydrates and tames the frizz in my daughter's hair. Her hair is so thick and has lots of spirally curls. That's why I love Herbal Essences Hello Hydration. It is one of the few products I have found that hydrates her dry hair. After her shower her hair is so silky smooth. I don't have to fight with the comb to get it threw her hair. Her hair is so hydrated and soft. Her curls aren't dry any more and stay together instead of frizing. I highly recommend this product. Anyone who is needing a boost in hydration should give a try it. You will love the results. Not to mention it smells amazing.
audrey  W.
Goose Creek, SC
I love herbal essences line of shampoos and conditioners. they're affordable, I find them in grocery stores and drug stores alike for about 4 dollars and they last me about a month washing my hair twice a week. the smell is gorgeous and doesn't wash out imediately therefore leaving a lasting fragrance. it's not a cloying old lady perfume smell either, it's fresh and fruity and light. the conditioners leave my hair feeling soft, but not mushy, manageable. I've had samples of the expensive shampoos and conditioners, and herbal essence left my hair feeling just the same for a quarter of the price.
Mandy J.
Pahrump, NV
I have really dry damaged hair and I usually used a deep conditioner as my regular conditioner. I was out of state for a week and a half and ran out of my usual conditioner, and this was all I would find. I used Herbal Essences as a kid and I remember liking it so I thought it was at least worth a shot. This is just as moisturizing as my deep conditioner and it doesn't leave my hair feeling waxy or greasy! I've gone through about 3 bottles of this since I first tried it and I'm absolutely in love with it. It's usually around $2.50 at my local walmart and it's amazing!
Florence W.
Duluth, GA
This product is simply a holy grail product never leaving my side. Like if they decide to discontinue this ill be the one person going to every store in my city and clearing them out.

It's so affordable I can buy it for under 3 dollars at my Walmart

I have thick curly hair and the slip on this conditioner is out of this world. For all my curly girl method girls this conditioner does have cones so if your worried about that stay away from this

But it glides through my hair like butter making wash day a breeze. It smells to die for and is so moisturizing:)
Barbara T.
Hialeah, FL
LOVVVVVVE THIS CONDITIONER. I only buy Herbal Essences products for my hair but this is by far my favorite product. My hair is about 28-30 inches long and I rarely ever cut my tips. My hair stays looking healthy because of the fact that I use this conditioner and the shampoo that goes with it. It definitely leaves a great coconut smell in your hair for about 2-4 days. Whenever I leave my hair wet in a braid, the next day when I loosen the braid there's this amazing smell that other people even notice. It leaves my hair moisturized for days.
Kenya C.
High Point, NC
I purchased the shampoo and conditioner at my local Walmart. The smell was terrific. My husband commented on the scent of my hair multiple times. I use the shampoo only once every two weeks but I co- wash weekly to prevent too much moisture loss from my fine hair. My hair was very soft and easy to detailed after using this for the first time. The Hello Hydration is so cheap that I was nervous about using it with the fear of my hair getting matted. It did not disappointed me. I would recom8 this conditioner along with the shampoo.
Aika T.
Huntington, WV
One of my mother's and my favorite conditioner. I have long thick hair and this product keeps my hair moisturized all day and night. The scent is amazing and stayed in my hair for a long time. My hair was noticeably softer and shinier with this product. When I run out of new conditioners to try, I always find myself coming back to this product. I have naturally wavy hair and this keeps my frizz well maintained for when I wear it naturally or whenever I want to straighten it. I definitely recommend this product to anybody.
Muji B.
I would like to know if this product is worth the hype !!!
Joleen M.
Remsen, NY
Does this make your hair dry?
stephanie c.
Is this good for curly hair?
laura m.
Long Beach, CA
I have really damaged hair & have heard that the hello hydration by herbal essence is a good product to use & wanted to know if it's actually worth picking up? also how well does it work for damaged hair?
Cassie D.
What's your favorite herbal essences conditioner? Why? :)