BY HERBAL ESSENCES #15 in Conditioner

Do a surprisingly good-looking belly flop into tropical moisture.

WHAT: A conditioner with a tropical combination of Hawaiian coconut and orchid for silky and supple hair.

0% Paraben, Gluten and Mineral Oils

WHO: Girls with tresses that crave a good dose of moisture.

WHEN: Whenever you wash.

HOW: Massage in, starting at the tips, and work your way up to your roots, then rinse.

SMELLS LIKE: A cornucopia of coconuts with a hint of orchid.

• I've always wanted to try a Herbal Essence conditioner, I have al...2 Answers
  • I was curious as to whether this weighs your hair down or not? I ...2 Answers
  • Does this conditioner have good slippage as a detangler for curly...3 Answers
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great conditioner! I always try new products when they come out, even if I already have the product that I like and plenty of it. So, I tried this conditioner and found it to start to hydrate my hair right away upon application. It was thick, creamy, and smelled wonderful. My hair was super soft & silky. It didn’t weigh it down or cause it to be oily. The price was around $3 at Dollar General. Even though it was a wonderful conditioner, I still have my favorite and won’t be buying this again. Recommend for all to try.
Jenn p.
boise, ID
Review for: Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Conditioner 16.9 oz
I have struggled with finding the perfect conditioner for my hair. I have fine hair, and it is very sensitive. If I use the wrong conditioner as soon as my hair dries it looks like i have not showered in weeks. This conditioner solved that problem and I have been using it for years with no problems. One of the best parts is that it smells so good, and I always get compliments on it. It is not crazy expensive and works wonders.
Olivia C.
Latrobe, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Using other products in my hair makes it look greasy and dull. I started using herbal essence when i was in high school. I have long, thick, curly hair and I didn't want my hair to be dull or greasy when I straightened my hair. Herbal Essence has made forget any other shampoo or conditioner, it is seriously the best. Everyone always compliments on my hair and how gorgeous it looks and they are always asking me what product I use in my hair and they are extremely surprised when I say Herbel Essence.
Ellie P.
Mckeesport, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this shampoo and conditioner! Leaves hair moisturizer and helps with frizz! This stuff also smells amazing. I have curly hair and this helps keep my curls looking great! I'd recommend this shampoo and conditioner to anyone and it's not super expensive which is nice also!
Allyson G.
Cambridge, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoyed using this conditioner. I found that I just needed a small amount and the best part was it rinsed quickly out of my long, thick hair. It usually takes a while to get product out of my hair, but this rinsed out really well. My hair is coloured, but normal otherwise and it did a good job. My hair was soft, manageable and easy to brush. This does have a coconut/tropical scent to it, so if you don't enjoy that, then this conditioner might not be for you. I enjoyed it though and found that the scent wasn't strong after it was washed and dried.
Emma B.
personally love herbal essences, but i love the hello hydration one mostly because ive tried many different types and this one made my hair the softest and strongest its not too pricey or too cheap, and the best part is its all natural and silicone free, the brand i had used before drained all the nutrients from my hair because of the silicone but for other people silicone locks nutrients in, depends on your hair type. Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing ConditionerHerbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Shampoo
Alexza P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I will tell you I have always been a big fan of anything coconut. But in my opinion coming from curly hair girl mind that we can have nothing sulfate that it will cause damage. Well the first ingredient is sulfate. Im not saying it a good product it is just not for me.
Judy R.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just recently purchased this to try on my extensions. My extensions felt really soft afterwards, however, I'm not sure if it's the product or quality of the extensions, but as the hair dried...it seemed to tangle more at the nape. The price was reasonable... I will continue to use it to see if there is a change and also try using it on extensions that aren't installed yet to see if that makes a difference.
Katy S.
Winnsboro, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was only using this on the ends of my hair because if I were to use it all throughout my head it would make the oil worse. But I use this up until I was able to find a trustworthy Salon with a good stylist to trim the ends of my dead hair. And I like this because for the most part it seems to make my hair look less dead and I didn't necessarily have to use a straightener to make my hair not frizzy up and look
Kennedy H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought this conditioner a couple weeks ago along with the shampoo and I really like it. I struggle with oily hair on my roots and the rest of my hair seems dry and a lot of frizz and split ends and I feel like this has really helped with that. After the first time using it my hair felt so soft and repaired. I love the smell of it and I like that's it's not expensive. I will keep buying this!
Muji B.
I would like to know if this product is worth the hype !!!
Joleen M.
Remsen, NY
Does this make your hair dry?
stephanie c.
Is this good for curly hair?
laura m.
Long Beach, CA
I have really damaged hair & have heard that the hello hydration by herbal essence is a good product to use & wanted to know if it's actually worth picking up? also how well does it work for damaged hair?
Cassie D.
What's your favorite herbal essences conditioner? Why? :)