BY HERBAL ESSENCES #11 in Conditioner

Do a surprisingly good-looking belly flop into tropical moisture.

WHAT: A conditioner with a tropical combination of Hawaiian coconut and orchid for silky and supple hair.

0% Paraben, Gluten and Mineral Oils

WHO: Girls with tresses that crave a good dose of moisture.

WHEN: Whenever you wash.

HOW: Massage in, starting at the tips, and work your way up to your roots, then rinse.

SMELLS LIKE: A cornucopia of coconuts with a hint of orchid.

• I've always wanted to try a Herbal Essence conditioner, I have al...2 Answers
  • I was curious as to whether this weighs your hair down or not? I ...2 Answers
  • Does it help to tame frizz?2 Answers
Denise S.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Conditioner 12 oz more...
Normally, I love the Herbal Essences brand, but their Hello Hydration Moisturizing Conditioner was not impressive.

I have pretty fine hair, and even though this conditioner felt lightweight it left my locks looking and feeling heavy and a tad greasy. I was disappointed, because the smell is seriously amazing and it lingers - I was smelling hints of coconut all day! Unfortunately, scent alone is not enough for me to repurchase this.

If my hair didn't look so lackluster after using this, I'd probably be a fan. If you have thicker hair, this conditioner will likely work for you. However, fine haired girls like me take note - there are better options for us on the market!
Meghan L.
Lynchburg, VA
For a drugstore conditioner, this product goes pretty far for my hair.

It is not only reasonable in price, it really nourishes the hair.You are giving your a hair a drink. My hair feels so clean afterwards. It also gives it a little shine. I like the natural glow that the product provides. It really will help control frizz as well, because I have very unruly locks!

The aroma also gives off some islander vibes, which is nice for an exotic appeal.
Caitlin F.
Goodyear, AZ
This conditioner smells amazing and will give your hair some bounce back, but unfortunately for me, it didn’t do a great job at truly conditioning my hair. I have extremely thick and wavy hair so finding the right conditioner has been a struggle for me for a long time. While this one didn’t work for me, I think it would for different hair types depending on what it is you’re looking for in a conditioner.
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
This is great conditioner! I always try new products when they come out, even if I already have the product that I like and plenty of it. So, I tried this conditioner and found it to start to hydrate my hair right away upon application. It was thick, creamy, and smelled wonderful. My hair was super soft & silky. It didn’t weigh it down or cause it to be oily. The price was around $3 at Dollar General. Even though it was a wonderful conditioner, I still have my favorite and won’t be buying this again. Recommend for all to try.
Selena M.
Greensboro, NC
Review for: Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Conditioner 16.9 oz more...
So many naturals rave about this conditioner and the matching shampoo, so I decided it wouldn’t hurt to try. I used it a few times and each time my hair was dry, needed extra moisture and the conditioner doesn’t provide enough slip for my very thick hair. I’m assuming the coconut oil didn’t help out too well either
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
I was using the shampoo and conditioner from this line when I was living in Alaska. I was losing moisturizer from the dry winters that they have there. The shampoo and conditioner help me get some of that moisturizer back into my hair. I would buy this product again. I would recommend it to anyone!
Jonelle J.
Detroit, MI
I love how in conjunction with their shampoo it prvides moisture to my hair. I have not used this in years because I have found others and the bottles aren't big enough. There are 3 females in my house and I need a lot of shampoo and conditioners, however I love how it feels with slip and hydration.
Secilia R.
Milwaukee, WI
Let me tell you I LOVE the smell of herbal essences hello hydration products. Im puerto rican so I already love coconut. This shampoo and conditioner makes my hair smell sooo clean. The body wash smells amazing! I really wish they would make a body lotion in this scent. Maybe even a body mist 😂
Ellie P.
Mckeesport, PA
Love this shampoo and conditioner! Leaves hair moisturizer and helps with frizz! This stuff also smells amazing. I have curly hair and this helps keep my curls looking great! I'd recommend this shampoo and conditioner to anyone and it's not super expensive which is nice also!
Allyson G.
Cambridge, ON
I really enjoyed using this conditioner. I found that I just needed a small amount and the best part was it rinsed quickly out of my long, thick hair. It usually takes a while to get product out of my hair, but this rinsed out really well. My hair is coloured, but normal otherwise and it did a good job. My hair was soft, manageable and easy to brush. This does have a coconut/tropical scent to it, so if you don't enjoy that, then this conditioner might not be for you. I enjoyed it though and found that the scent wasn't strong after it was washed and dried.
Muji B.
I would like to know if this product is worth the hype !!!
Joleen M.
Remsen, NY
Does this make your hair dry?
stephanie c.
Is this good for curly hair?
laura m.
Long Beach, CA
I have really damaged hair & have heard that the hello hydration by herbal essence is a good product to use & wanted to know if it's actually worth picking up? also how well does it work for damaged hair?
Cassie D.
What's your favorite herbal essences conditioner? Why? :)