BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Mmmm...Coconut. Stamp your passport for a tropical escape with Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash! Indulge in a rejuvenating shower experience that you are bound to love with the oh-so-fabulous scent of coconuts. It will transport you to beaches, palm trees, an sunshine delight without drying out your skin like regular soap, leaving you feeling refreshed. Just like vacation.

Ingredients :

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1.

• Where can I pick some of this up at 1 Answers
  • Is this product gentle on the skin?1 Answers
  • Are you able to smell the scent on your skin after you ge...2 Answers
Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash
  • "Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash truly surprised me with how effective it is at hydrating my skin. I have tried many different products with similar claims that had far more expensive price tags and not gotten the great results I did with Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash. I like the cheery blue bottle and pleasant scent too." in 35 reviews
  • "Ok soo I got this body wash through a friend that does couponing. Luckily my skin is not sensitive so I'm always able to try the different one I get from her. This one here smells awesome! feels great on my skin and doesn't leave it dry. give it a try!" in 19 reviews
Jill F.
Grand Ledge, MI
I bought this product while it was on sale and used coupons out of the newspaper and got a great deal on this product. I liked the smell, it was pleasant and not too over powering, but I felt the scent did not last as long as other products I have used. It was gentle and did not irritate my skin. I honestly would prefer to use another product if I could. This was good, but not great.
marie A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Love it i have sensitive skin and this does not make me break out at all . good price . i buy mine at walmart . smell lasts a long time on the skin. i recommend trying this love all the sent that are on the market . i would buy again.
Amanda S.
Bristol, TN
This product is great i use it everyday when i shower ,It has a awesome scent and it stays with you even after the shower , i don't have any cons or pros about this body wash, I bought it at dollar general its 4 dollars , i would definitely buy it again its a great product!
Jenna K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This body wash is okay, it gets the job done, but I don't really feel anything special about it. It doesn't really moisturize as it promotes but it does clean. I've bought it a couple times because I like the scent but the scent isn't very original to be completely honest.
Sarah C.
Nampa, ID
I have the matching shampoo and conditioner. I love it because my whole body smells the same, a girly and attracting smell. I do enjoy using all three of these products together, so great and so worth buying. Affordable, I did buy them as a bundle around Christmas time
Jackie T.
This product gave me a great clean feeling without drying my skin or causing me to breakout. It really feels as though you are getting off all the dirt and grime with the suds that it creates. The only thing that I dislike about the product is it's texture is almost so smooth that it feels like it falls off of my skin. But, if i use a sponge or a loofa it works perfectly.
hayley v.
La Fargeville, NY
This is a very good product. it leaves my skin smooth and it smells very good and I am very selective of what I use for body wash. I bought this product at TOPS Markets and it was reasonably priced. even came signs travel size bonus. I would recommend this and use it again.
Nikki S.
MARTINSBURG, WV
Love the smell. It lathers quite well. My skin was soft after using. The price is worthy of the product. The only con is that with my sensitive skin I became very itchy. I would recommend the product for someone with non sensitive skin, the smell alone is worth it.
Jennifer B.
This is my ABSOLUTE favorite body wash. I am a coconut scent freak and this is the perfect shade of coconut. I love how it leaves my skin soft and silky. My skin feels great after using this and it smells like I stepped onto a tropical island. I would recommend this to anyone!
Janie H.
Waldron, AR
I am currently using this particular body was. I love the Herbal Essances brand hair products so I thought why not try this. It smells great and it is not harsh at all. The man of the house even uses it. If you like the hair products, you'll probably like this too.
Caitlyn S.
Fort Smith, AR
Does this have a strong scent?
Maggie G.
North Adams, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Are you able to smell the scent on your skin after you get out of the shower?
Deejay S.
Toronto, ON
I have sensitive skin on my chest and I always break out using scented products, so should I also avoid this one too?
Brandi C.
Alamosa, CO
What other fragrances do they have for body wash?
Carol A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product gentle on the skin?

Amazon