BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Mmmm...Coconut. Stamp your passport for a tropical escape with Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash! Indulge in a rejuvenating shower experience that you are bound to love with the oh-so-fabulous scent of coconuts. It will transport you to beaches, palm trees, an sunshine delight without drying out your skin like regular soap, leaving you feeling refreshed. Just like vacation.

Ingredients :

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1.

• Where can I pick some of this up at 1 Answers
  • Is this product gentle on the skin?1 Answers
  • Are you able to smell the scent on your skin after you ge...2 Answers
Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash
  • "Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash truly surprised me with how effective it is at hydrating my skin. I have tried many different products with similar claims that had far more expensive price tags and not gotten the great results I did with Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash. I like the cheery blue bottle and pleasant scent too." in 35 reviews
  • "Ok soo I got this body wash through a friend that does couponing. Luckily my skin is not sensitive so I'm always able to try the different one I get from her. This one here smells awesome! feels great on my skin and doesn't leave it dry. give it a try!" in 19 reviews
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My skin can get so ridiculously dry. During the winter is especially rough on my skin. It seems the cold weather just pulls all the moisture from my body. I think Herbal Essence Hydration Body Wash does a really aweSOme job of bringing that moisture back into my skin.
April W.
Villa Rica, GA
Don't get me wrong I love the smell of the body wash and this brand but I think its just too much. Its not for me. It irritates my skin because I think there is just too much fragrance. Maybe its just not for me. I would use this now and then but not on a daily bases.
Mikiko W.
Boston, MA
I have bought this once because I have issues with very dry skin on my legs. I am too lazy to apply moisturizer after shower so i thought that this might have helped lazy me. But, no, it's a common body wash that will leave my sky as dry as usual. Not more, but not less. Other than that, it's an ok product.
Mikayla C.
Grove City, PA
I was kind of disappointed with this product. I've used the shampoos and conditioners for years, and when I discovered my roommate had been using the rose-scented wash (she always smells so amazing), I wanted to get the coconut scent. Very let down. It's just kind of mediocre. I can't really smell the coconuts. I will say that it lathers up very nicely, though. I just don't feel super clean when I get out of the shower with this.
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It's coconut body wash what's not to love? it cleans and smells clean and coconuty. The one and really only note I do have against it is that the smell doesn't last long after ur out of the shower. I like to come out smelling like the soap I used......personally.
Linda L.
Santa Clarita, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this body wash. It smells awesome and does its job well. I usually buy this from Amazon on subscribe and save. It does leave a bit of a greasy feeling but that goes away once dry. I would recommended this for any girl wanting to smell nice without perfume.
Alyssa M.
Hello Hydration has a very nice fragrance of coconut. It leaves your skin nice and of course, hydrated. It smells like you are at the beach when you use it, which is always a bonus. Plus, it is very affordable for something that leaves your skin feeling nice.
Sara B.
Kewanee, IL
Herbal Essensces Hello Hydration is one of my favorite body washes. I feel Herbal Essences are a good quality for a decent price. I feel Hello Hydration leaves my skin softer. It's easy to find at local stores like Wal-Mart. I would definitely buy it again!
Brittany L.
Louisville, KY
This does as it says and hydrates the skin. It's a clean smelling scent that is great. It washes well and is a good price for what it does. Overall, I recommend this product to anyone needing some hydration in their life without wanting the heavy moisturizers.
Cat S.
This is a nice body wash! It isn't expensive and you get a really good amount of product for the price. The scent smells very strongly of coconut so if you hate coconut, don't buy this one. This lathers up really well and gives you a good clean feeling. It isn't super moisturizing but it does the job.
Caitlyn S.
Fort Smith, AR
Does this have a strong scent?
Maggie G.
North Adams, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Are you able to smell the scent on your skin after you get out of the shower?
Deejay S.
Toronto, ON
I have sensitive skin on my chest and I always break out using scented products, so should I also avoid this one too?
Brandi C.
Alamosa, CO
What other fragrances do they have for body wash?
Carol A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product gentle on the skin?

Amazon