BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Mmmm...Coconut. Stamp your passport for a tropical escape with Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash! Indulge in a rejuvenating shower experience that you are bound to love with the oh-so-fabulous scent of coconuts. It will transport you to beaches, palm trees, an sunshine delight without drying out your skin like regular soap, leaving you feeling refreshed. Just like vacation.

Ingredients :

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1.

• Where can I pick some of this up at 1 Answers
  • Is this product gentle on the skin?1 Answers
  • Are you able to smell the scent on your skin after you ge...2 Answers
Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash
  • "Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash truly surprised me with how effective it is at hydrating my skin. I have tried many different products with similar claims that had far more expensive price tags and not gotten the great results I did with Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash. I like the cheery blue bottle and pleasant scent too." in 35 reviews
  • "Ok soo I got this body wash through a friend that does couponing. Luckily my skin is not sensitive so I'm always able to try the different one I get from her. This one here smells awesome! feels great on my skin and doesn't leave it dry. give it a try!" in 19 reviews
Raya Diamond G.
Abbotsford, BC
Yummy tropical detonation smell. I prefer exfoliating shower gels. Comparable pricing to other brands. Can be found almost anywhere
Justice K.
As the bottle says this body wash is a very hydrating body wash you can ever use it leaves your body smelling very nice and soft
Danielle S.
This is a great product that does what it says basically, it's very hydrating and leaves the skin feeling smooth and refreshed.
David F.
Doral, FL
This body wash leaves my skin really nice and hydrated and it feels so smooth all days with a great scent. Great product here
Gabrielle D.
The smells! Herbal essences always smells absolutely sublime. And works wonders of course. You've never smelt better
Char V.
Amazing tropical scent leaves skin silly smooth and a feeling of invigoration. Amazing product my ultimate favorite.
Criztel R.
Niagara Falls
Herbal essences is a great product!
They always live up to expectations for me.
I would recommend it to any woman.
Lisa T.
Red Deer, AB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
It's an alright shampoo. It's got a nice smell but always leaves my hair pretty dry. I'd buy if it's on sale only
oyin f.
Left my skin feeling silky smooth and hydrated also smelt very good.It's definitely something i would buy again
Liseli W.
Love this bodybwash so much ! leaves my skin feeling smooth apart from the addictive scent it's affordable
Caitlyn S.
Fort Smith, AR
Does this have a strong scent?
Maggie G.
North Adams, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Are you able to smell the scent on your skin after you get out of the shower?
Deejay S.
Toronto, ON
I have sensitive skin on my chest and I always break out using scented products, so should I also avoid this one too?
Brandi C.
Alamosa, CO
What other fragrances do they have for body wash?
Carol A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product gentle on the skin?

Amazon