BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Mmmm...Coconut. Stamp your passport for a tropical escape with Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash! Indulge in a rejuvenating shower experience that you are bound to love with the oh-so-fabulous scent of coconuts. It will transport you to beaches, palm trees, an sunshine delight without drying out your skin like regular soap, leaving you feeling refreshed. Just like vacation.

Ingredients :

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1.

• Where can I pick some of this up at 1 Answers
  • Is this product gentle on the skin?1 Answers
  • Are you able to smell the scent on your skin after you ge...2 Answers
Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash
  • "Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash truly surprised me with how effective it is at hydrating my skin. I have tried many different products with similar claims that had far more expensive price tags and not gotten the great results I did with Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash. I like the cheery blue bottle and pleasant scent too." in 35 reviews
  • "Ok soo I got this body wash through a friend that does couponing. Luckily my skin is not sensitive so I'm always able to try the different one I get from her. This one here smells awesome! feels great on my skin and doesn't leave it dry. give it a try!" in 19 reviews
Dannielle C.
Prtyhy
The herbal essence hello hydration body wash was amazing, it smelt great, it was nice and creamy, and my skin felt amazing afterwards. It was such a gentle product and me having sensitive skin, loved it and had no reactions. I use this every shower and will re buy it when it runs out.
asha s.
Herbal essences hydration body wash is a magic, you don't need anything further, it smells awesome. it hydrates and nourishes the body, it's a herbal remedy for your body. love it, best for any time. must try.
yosena p.
Springfield
I was a bit cautious about trying this product as not many body washes help keep my skin hydrated. All my worries were put away after the first three times using this product. I highly recommend this product for people who have hydrated skin.
Moya E.
I love the smell and the fresh feel that this body wash gives off. It lasted me quite a while and was very gentle in my skin. As u said before the sent was amazing and I would defiantly buy it again.
Lyndsey S.
Kentville, NS
I enjoy the clean feeling this product gives me. It has a plesent smell and is sold for a reasonable price. I would definitely buy this again and recommend it to others.
nairubi p.
vanezuela
La verdad este producto no ha llegado a venezuela me encantaria probarlo ya que la marca es buena de verda. Sus productos para el cabello son excelente sin duda alguna
Victoria M.
I had high hopes for this because I love the shampoo version of this scent. I find it doesn't lather and there isn't a long lasting coconut scent like the shampoo has. It's ok if you're in a pinch but not my go to body wash.
Emma M.
I use this body wash all the time, and I really love it. It smells absolutely amazing as well. I usually buy this product from my local grocery/drug store for a very good price. It feels amazing on my skin. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Evelin C.
USA
Muy bueno ese producto, quira la resequedad y muy buen humectante y mas para pieles resecas como las mias, es muy buen producto. Me gustaria utilizarlo denuevo, es un exelente producto
Aimee C.
Birtley, Co.Durham
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does exactly what it says on the packaging. It makes your skin feel really clean, fresh and smelling amazing. It makes you feel more confident in yourself knowing how amazing your skin smells after using it
Caitlyn S.
Fort Smith, AR
Does this have a strong scent?
Maggie G.
North Adams, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Are you able to smell the scent on your skin after you get out of the shower?
Deejay S.
Toronto, ON
I have sensitive skin on my chest and I always break out using scented products, so should I also avoid this one too?
Brandi C.
Alamosa, CO
What other fragrances do they have for body wash?
Carol A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product gentle on the skin?

Amazon