BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Mmmm...Coconut. Stamp your passport for a tropical escape with Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash! Indulge in a rejuvenating shower experience that you are bound to love with the oh-so-fabulous scent of coconuts. It will transport you to beaches, palm trees, an sunshine delight without drying out your skin like regular soap, leaving you feeling refreshed. Just like vacation.

Ingredients :

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1.

• Where can I pick some of this up at 1 Answers
  • Is this product gentle on the skin?1 Answers
  • Are you able to smell the scent on your skin after you ge...2 Answers
Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash
  • "Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash truly surprised me with how effective it is at hydrating my skin. I have tried many different products with similar claims that had far more expensive price tags and not gotten the great results I did with Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash. I like the cheery blue bottle and pleasant scent too." in 35 reviews
  • "Ok soo I got this body wash through a friend that does couponing. Luckily my skin is not sensitive so I'm always able to try the different one I get from her. This one here smells awesome! feels great on my skin and doesn't leave it dry. give it a try!" in 19 reviews
Elly S.
Jonesboro, AR
This is the best smelling body wash if you like the coconut smell. Use it every night and my daughter likes it too. It is a nice blue color body wash. It doesn't leave a film on your body afterwards. I have purchased this item many times. It is a must have for those who like to use body washes and love the scent of coconut. So tropical!
Kathryn W.
Hillsborough, NC
I like that this body wash has a light clean scent that isn't overpowering. It lathers well and glides nicely over my skin. My only complaint is that I wish the formula was thicker because it tends to slide off my hand and body. That isn't an issue if I use it with a shower sponge.
Teagan M.
Okeechobee, FL
I absolutely love this body wash! This product is so satisfying to lather on. It smells wonderful and the scent actually sticks! A little goes a long way and it has never irritated any part of my body. I have stuck with this product since I first discovered it, and I doubt I'll be switching it out for anything else any time soon.
Leslie M.
Rio Grande City, TX
Great body wash! I have very sensitive skin that quickly gets rashes and or reacts to a lot of products but this body wash completely hydrates my skin and after jumping out of a shower I feel like a walking fruit basket. The scent is one of my ultimate favorites. 💙💙💙💙 very tropical and great variety to pick from with herbal essences
Sarah p.
Livonia, MI
Meh, I was pretty underwhelmed by this stuff. Bought it in a pinch while i was moving. Really wouldn't buy again. Its smells kind of medicine-y. Thankfully the smell doesn't last very long. Fine in a pinch when you have to choose between this and the garbage bar soap in a hotel
Cynthia W.
I picked this up one day from the clearance rack. It works and it will get you clean. The scents are amazing just as all Herbal Essences products are, however I think that he hair company has enough to do just with the hair line. Stay away from the body wash I would say
Chelsey D.
It smells like a vacation in a bottle! I'm not sure why, but it reminds me of being on vacation. I don't notice my skin more hydrated after using this though. I'd recommend it to anyone that's on a budget and looking for something that smells great, but not looking for extra moisturization. I would for sure buy it again.
Melissa D.
Union City, GA
I recently picked up this body wash because I tend to dry out more in the colder weather in hopes of a bit more hydration especially if I do not have time to lotion up. I really did not notice any huge difference, but I do love the smell and I get a great clean from it.
Stephanie V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the Herbal Essence collections but after using my Lush shampoo bars I've noticed that the drugstore shampoos definitely cause my hair to be oily quicker. They smell great and work well the first day but the second day after washing looks very bad and the longer I use the products the more brittle my hair becomes.
Monica S.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the way Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash smells. I have to say the fragrance manager for their company puts out the best smelling retail store flavors/scents in all of their products. I think the cost is reasonable and I usually buy for the scent alone. Love
Caitlyn S.
Fort Smith, AR
Does this have a strong scent?
Maggie G.
North Adams, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Are you able to smell the scent on your skin after you get out of the shower?
Deejay S.
Toronto, ON
I have sensitive skin on my chest and I always break out using scented products, so should I also avoid this one too?
Brandi C.
Alamosa, CO
What other fragrances do they have for body wash?
Carol A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product gentle on the skin?

Amazon