BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Mmmm...Coconut. Stamp your passport for a tropical escape with Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash! Indulge in a rejuvenating shower experience that you are bound to love with the oh-so-fabulous scent of coconuts. It will transport you to beaches, palm trees, an sunshine delight without drying out your skin like regular soap, leaving you feeling refreshed. Just like vacation.

Ingredients :

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1.

• Where can I pick some of this up at 1 Answers
  • Is this product gentle on the skin?1 Answers
  • Are you able to smell the scent on your skin after you ge...2 Answers
Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash
  • "Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash truly surprised me with how effective it is at hydrating my skin. I have tried many different products with similar claims that had far more expensive price tags and not gotten the great results I did with Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash. I like the cheery blue bottle and pleasant scent too." in 35 reviews
  • "Ok soo I got this body wash through a friend that does couponing. Luckily my skin is not sensitive so I'm always able to try the different one I get from her. This one here smells awesome! feels great on my skin and doesn't leave it dry. give it a try!" in 19 reviews
Teresa B.
I've tried practically all of Herbal Essences Body Wash products before, but this is one of my favorites. It has a nice, clean scent and helps a lot with skin hydration. I just wish the bottles were a bit easier to open, because sometimes I struggle with them in the shower. But the product inside? I recommend it to everyone.
Athena M.
Calgary, AB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the coconut smell of this and how moisturizing it is for my skin. Herbal essence tries to be as all natural as possible wich is also an incredible bonus. All in all a great body wash that I enjoy using and have recommended before multiple times!
Roxanne V.
Very fresh smelling body wash , lathered up well and left my skin feeling beautiful and soft , the bottle is also a useful shape so easy to grab hold off and won't slip out out your hand while In the shower , I use it pretty much every day and would defiantly buy again :)
Amy T.
penketh, warrington
I love love love the smell !!!!!! I bought this product and needed up going back the next day due to the fact I love the smell, sometimes I feel that the moisture is too much.

Reasonably priced, would buy again and defiantly recommend.

I have curly thick hair.
shapla h.
Essex, London
I love this product!! This leaves my body smooth as a babies butt. I suffer from dry skin and most body washes from the drugstore leave my skin dry and irritates, however this one leaves my skin soft and glowly I just love it so much and I recommend it 100%
Selina R.
the herbal essences range is one of the best it's gentle on the skin and leaves it hydrated and soft. good value and not too pricey, I picked mine up from the local supermarket and would recommend to everyone
Natasha Y.
I bought this product because I love anything coconut. The scent is amazing but the body wash itself was not all I had hoped it would be. It was quite watery and didn't make many suds and the fact it is advertising hydration is another reason I bought it but it did not deliver. More than likely would not buy this again.
Lashana R.
Miami,FL
If you love coconut scent then this may just be your favorite body wash scent. It doesn't leave my skin to gritty after a shower like some other washes. It very reasonably priced too. Also it doesn't latter as much as others.
Malina H.
Woodbridge, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I remember using the shampoo to rhis as a body wash so it was great when they came out with w body wash . The smell lingers which is nice and long lasting , but I do feel a bit dryer , if buy it again for the sent
Dannielle C.
Prtyhy
The herbal essence hello hydration body wash was amazing, it smelt great, it was nice and creamy, and my skin felt amazing afterwards. It was such a gentle product and me having sensitive skin, loved it and had no reactions. I use this every shower and will re buy it when it runs out.
Caitlyn S.
Fort Smith, AR
Does this have a strong scent?
Maggie G.
North Adams, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Are you able to smell the scent on your skin after you get out of the shower?
Deejay S.
Toronto, ON
I have sensitive skin on my chest and I always break out using scented products, so should I also avoid this one too?
Brandi C.
Alamosa, CO
What other fragrances do they have for body wash?
Carol A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product gentle on the skin?

Amazon