BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Mmmm...Coconut. Stamp your passport for a tropical escape with Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash! Indulge in a rejuvenating shower experience that you are bound to love with the oh-so-fabulous scent of coconuts. It will transport you to beaches, palm trees, an sunshine delight without drying out your skin like regular soap, leaving you feeling refreshed. Just like vacation.

Ingredients :

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1.

• Where can I pick some of this up at 1 Answers
  • Is this product gentle on the skin?1 Answers
  • Are you able to smell the scent on your skin after you ge...2 Answers
Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash
  • "Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash truly surprised me with how effective it is at hydrating my skin. I have tried many different products with similar claims that had far more expensive price tags and not gotten the great results I did with Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash. I like the cheery blue bottle and pleasant scent too." in 35 reviews
  • "Ok soo I got this body wash through a friend that does couponing. Luckily my skin is not sensitive so I'm always able to try the different one I get from her. This one here smells awesome! feels great on my skin and doesn't leave it dry. give it a try!" in 19 reviews
Emery A.
Laie, HI
Smells really good, pretty affordable, but the scent doesn't last very long
Kelley G.
This product smells so good! I can’t get enough of it! It’s not as good as a product at a high end store but for the price, it’s great! The conditioner can make your hair super smooth, but if you have oily hair, be careful!
Ally S.
ACTON, ON
I love this kind of shampoo and conditioner, but I find it makes my hair feel elasticy and kind of rough in some parts. But it makes my hair somewhat easier to brush afterwards and the smell of coconuts is one of my faves!
Jolia C.
Herbal Essence is great scent  as for hydration and moisturising it doesn't do either for you. And it leaves the skin feeling dry.

I think this might be ok as hand wash, and then lotion up after with a body butter, but as for your body, you literally have to undone the dryness from the wash to lather more lotion on to
keep your skin in soft.

Use it once but never again.
Herbal essence is good with scent: maybe they should look into perfume line instead.

Suzette Marlene H.
Riverside, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the packaging of these shampoo, has many colors and attracts attention to the naked eye.
The smell that leaves you is the skin is delicious and it lasts for a long time, leaves my skin very soft and silky, I recommend those girls who likes to smell delicious
Tayla S.
I absolutely love body washes especially nice smelling ones and this gets all the ticks. It smells amazing especially when lathered up and my skin after use was nice and soft and the smell lasted. Highly recommend.
Brittany B.
Fort mcmurray, AB
Love this body wash! It lathers up well and smells amazing! It's very gentle on your skin. Compared to higher priced body wash this stuff is great! Would buy again and I use it often. Great price and easy to find.
Aimée R.
Stratford Victoria
Absolutely love it. I used it for the first time a few days ago. It leaves your skin feeling hydrated,clean and healthy. The smell is amazing. Would definitely recommend this to absolutely anyone.
Sara T.
Barcelona
I didn't really like this product. I usually really like herbal essences and I really like the shampoo that is like this body wash but I think that the consistency and effectiveness of it isn't really good. It isn't pricey at all so I would recommend it if you do 't have dry skin, but as my skin is really dry and needs hydration, it doesn't work for me.
Christina G.
Love, love, love this product !! It leaves the skin feeling very hydrated and has a gorgeous fresh scent. The scent doesn't linger which I love as I don't want it to interfere with my body creams or perfumes. I use this every morning in the shower and it is definitely the boost you need in the morning. Definitely one of my personal favorites.
Caitlyn S.
Fort Smith, AR
Does this have a strong scent?
Maggie G.
North Adams, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Are you able to smell the scent on your skin after you get out of the shower?
Deejay S.
Toronto, ON
I have sensitive skin on my chest and I always break out using scented products, so should I also avoid this one too?
Brandi C.
Alamosa, CO
What other fragrances do they have for body wash?
Carol A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product gentle on the skin?

Amazon