BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Mmmm...Coconut. Stamp your passport for a tropical escape with Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash! Indulge in a rejuvenating shower experience that you are bound to love with the oh-so-fabulous scent of coconuts. It will transport you to beaches, palm trees, an sunshine delight without drying out your skin like regular soap, leaving you feeling refreshed. Just like vacation.

Ingredients :

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1.

• Where can I pick some of this up at 1 Answers
  • Is this product gentle on the skin?1 Answers
  • Are you able to smell the scent on your skin after you ge...2 Answers
Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash
  • "Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash truly surprised me with how effective it is at hydrating my skin. I have tried many different products with similar claims that had far more expensive price tags and not gotten the great results I did with Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash. I like the cheery blue bottle and pleasant scent too." in 35 reviews
  • "Ok soo I got this body wash through a friend that does couponing. Luckily my skin is not sensitive so I'm always able to try the different one I get from her. This one here smells awesome! feels great on my skin and doesn't leave it dry. give it a try!" in 19 reviews
Thomas R.
Sperry , IA
This is a deal for the product u get and it smells great for all men. And women
Sammi B.
Erie, PA
Loveee this body wash! It smells so good and it left my skin feeling very soft!
Leah G.
Kailua, HI
Love the smell.. lasts so long too! It's very gentle & smooth. Would buy again.
Lauren W.
Drums, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is very fresh love it would recommend to anyone who likes this brand!!!
Faith M.
This was a great body wash. smelled good and really moisturizes. loved it :)
Katie R.
Horse Shoe, NC
Smells good, not very moisturizing in my opinion, pretty good for the value.
Alejandra R.
Hawaiian Gdns, CA
I love the smell and this doesn't irritate my body like most body washes do!
Desiree K.
Love this product. Smells amazing is very reasonably priced and works well.
Danielle N.
Rison, AR
Love the smell but found it to be a little bit drying for my sensitive skin
Amy G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Smells great. enjoy using this product. the smell lasts throughout the day.
Caitlyn S.
Fort Smith, AR
Does this have a strong scent?
Maggie G.
North Adams, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Are you able to smell the scent on your skin after you get out of the shower?
Deejay S.
Toronto, ON
I have sensitive skin on my chest and I always break out using scented products, so should I also avoid this one too?
Brandi C.
Alamosa, CO
What other fragrances do they have for body wash?
Carol A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product gentle on the skin?

Amazon