BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Mmmm...Coconut. Stamp your passport for a tropical escape with Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash! Indulge in a rejuvenating shower experience that you are bound to love with the oh-so-fabulous scent of coconuts. It will transport you to beaches, palm trees, an sunshine delight without drying out your skin like regular soap, leaving you feeling refreshed. Just like vacation.

Ingredients :

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1.

• Where can I pick some of this up at 1 Answers
  • Is this product gentle on the skin?1 Answers
  • Are you able to smell the scent on your skin after you ge...2 Answers
Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash
  • "Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash truly surprised me with how effective it is at hydrating my skin. I have tried many different products with similar claims that had far more expensive price tags and not gotten the great results I did with Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash. I like the cheery blue bottle and pleasant scent too." in 35 reviews
  • "Ok soo I got this body wash through a friend that does couponing. Luckily my skin is not sensitive so I'm always able to try the different one I get from her. This one here smells awesome! feels great on my skin and doesn't leave it dry. give it a try!" in 19 reviews
Sonia F.
Cicero, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Smells good and it's very affordable. But doesn't leave your skin as soft as others
Maranda W.
Seaford, DE
I bought this once and it wasn't horrible but it dried my skin out more than usual.
Ashley T.
Albemarle, NC
Love this amazing body wash! It's great for the winter months when you skin is dry!
Lori R.
Plain City, OH
Love it! Great scent, gets you clean and wakes you up! Leaves skin soft and silky!
Bekkah K.
Liberty Center, OH
I love the smell of this body wash but it doesn't make my skin feel any different.
Miriam S.
Brooklyn, NY
The name says it all. Leaves your body feeling hydrated and fresh love it a lot!!
Leah G.
Kailua, HI
Love the smell.. lasts so long too! It's very gentle & smooth. Would buy again.
Thomas R.
Sperry , IA
This is a deal for the product u get and it smells great for all men. And women
Amber Y.
This is a wonderful body wash! It smells very very good and hydrates perfectly!
Darlene H.
My fav! love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it
Caitlyn S.
Fort Smith, AR
Does this have a strong scent?
Maggie G.
North Adams, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Are you able to smell the scent on your skin after you get out of the shower?
Deejay S.
Toronto, ON
I have sensitive skin on my chest and I always break out using scented products, so should I also avoid this one too?
Brandi C.
Alamosa, CO
What other fragrances do they have for body wash?
Carol A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product gentle on the skin?

Amazon