BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Mmmm...Coconut. Stamp your passport for a tropical escape with Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash! Indulge in a rejuvenating shower experience that you are bound to love with the oh-so-fabulous scent of coconuts. It will transport you to beaches, palm trees, an sunshine delight without drying out your skin like regular soap, leaving you feeling refreshed. Just like vacation.

Ingredients :

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1.

• Where can I pick some of this up at 1 Answers
  • Is this product gentle on the skin?1 Answers
  • Are you able to smell the scent on your skin after you ge...2 Answers
Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash
  • "Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash truly surprised me with how effective it is at hydrating my skin. I have tried many different products with similar claims that had far more expensive price tags and not gotten the great results I did with Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash. I like the cheery blue bottle and pleasant scent too." in 35 reviews
  • "Ok soo I got this body wash through a friend that does couponing. Luckily my skin is not sensitive so I'm always able to try the different one I get from her. This one here smells awesome! feels great on my skin and doesn't leave it dry. give it a try!" in 19 reviews
Andrea H.
McChord afb , WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This lathers up pretty decent and he scent is rather refreshing my husbands likes it too
Ashley T.
Manchester, CT
Smells really delicious, and the scent lingers, which I love. It rinses nice and clean
Sonya B.
Very nice smell cleans well love herbal essences. Love the rose body wash smell better.
Michelle D.
Very clear light scent. can get at any store usually in travel sizes for under a dollar
Kaitlyn H.
Somerset , KY
This stuff is sooo good!!! It makes my skin feel good and I absolutely LOVE the smell!
Alexis G.
Amsterdam, NY
It smells really good and really does leave your body hydrated. Also not too expensive
Smells great and makes my skin feel hydrated and clean. I'd definitely recommend this.

Kaitlin  S.
Barnhart, MO
Temporary smell doesn't last. Doesn't moisturize either. But it's definitely affordable
Andrea G.
Good body wash. Eliminates body odor and leaves a fresh scent just as soap should do.
Romi G.
Nice body wash. Smells nice. So many fragrances to choose from. Moisturizes the skin.
Caitlyn S.
Fort Smith, AR
Does this have a strong scent?
Maggie G.
North Adams, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Are you able to smell the scent on your skin after you get out of the shower?
Deejay S.
Toronto, ON
I have sensitive skin on my chest and I always break out using scented products, so should I also avoid this one too?
Brandi C.
Alamosa, CO
What other fragrances do they have for body wash?
Carol A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product gentle on the skin?

Amazon