BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Mmmm...Coconut. Stamp your passport for a tropical escape with Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash! Indulge in a rejuvenating shower experience that you are bound to love with the oh-so-fabulous scent of coconuts. It will transport you to beaches, palm trees, an sunshine delight without drying out your skin like regular soap, leaving you feeling refreshed. Just like vacation.

Ingredients :

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1.

• Where can I pick some of this up at 1 Answers
  • Is this product gentle on the skin?1 Answers
  • Are you able to smell the scent on your skin after you ge...2 Answers
Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash
  • "Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash truly surprised me with how effective it is at hydrating my skin. I have tried many different products with similar claims that had far more expensive price tags and not gotten the great results I did with Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash. I like the cheery blue bottle and pleasant scent too." in 35 reviews
  • "Ok soo I got this body wash through a friend that does couponing. Luckily my skin is not sensitive so I'm always able to try the different one I get from her. This one here smells awesome! feels great on my skin and doesn't leave it dry. give it a try!" in 19 reviews
Andrea H.
McChord afb , WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This lathers up pretty decent and he scent is rather refreshing my husbands likes it too
Reba P.
Cowarts, AL
My favorite out of this line. It has a nice scent to it. Also very reasonable price wise.
Jasmine v.
Newburgh, NY
amazing great scent coconut smells great,its so n expensive yet works so amazingly well.
Beatrice L.
Merced, CA
I love the Hello Hydration line. The body wash delivers. Skin feels soft and moisturized.
LaRissa K.
This body wash is really good, it smells amazing and the smell lasts for quite some time.
karolina v.
I Feel fresh the smell is so good like a pinacolada i feel stay in the beach y try again
Leondra K.
Helenwood, TN
Another very nice smelling body wash that I always reach for! Love the scent of this one
Jocelin V.
Oxnard, CA
Loved the smell. It felt really nice on the skin and keeper it hydrated threw out the day
Cindy l.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Like this body wash smells good and doesn't dry your skin keep you feeling fresh all-day
Mirna C.
Pensacola, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It smells delicious and it leaves my skin feeling so silky smooth, I definitely recommend
Caitlyn S.
Fort Smith, AR
Does this have a strong scent?
Maggie G.
North Adams, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Are you able to smell the scent on your skin after you get out of the shower?
Deejay S.
Toronto, ON
I have sensitive skin on my chest and I always break out using scented products, so should I also avoid this one too?
Brandi C.
Alamosa, CO
What other fragrances do they have for body wash?
Carol A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product gentle on the skin?

Amazon