BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Mmmm...Coconut. Stamp your passport for a tropical escape with Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash! Indulge in a rejuvenating shower experience that you are bound to love with the oh-so-fabulous scent of coconuts. It will transport you to beaches, palm trees, an sunshine delight without drying out your skin like regular soap, leaving you feeling refreshed. Just like vacation.

Ingredients :

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1.

• Where can I pick some of this up at 1 Answers
  • Is this product gentle on the skin?1 Answers
  • Are you able to smell the scent on your skin after you ge...2 Answers
Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash
  • "Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash truly surprised me with how effective it is at hydrating my skin. I have tried many different products with similar claims that had far more expensive price tags and not gotten the great results I did with Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash. I like the cheery blue bottle and pleasant scent too." in 35 reviews
  • "Ok soo I got this body wash through a friend that does couponing. Luckily my skin is not sensitive so I'm always able to try the different one I get from her. This one here smells awesome! feels great on my skin and doesn't leave it dry. give it a try!" in 19 reviews
Brandi C.
Alamosa, CO
I love this body wash. It smells amazing and I love how they started making body washes now
Krystal G.
Porum, OK
One of my favorite body washes! Smells amazing & leaves your skin feels super soft & fresh!
Julie M.
Indialantic, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Absolutely love the smell of this body wash. Lasts quite a while so u get ur money’s worth
miriam r.
federal way, washington
My favorite body was I love the secent. I also use the shampoo too.
I highly recommend this
Tara B.
Owings Mills, MD
Good, neutral scent. I'm not sure if it's worth paying more when there are cheaper options.
yesenia c.
Atwater, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Me gusta porque deja un aroma muy Rico en el Cuerpo e hidrata muy bien..... I love it 😍😍😍😍😍
Jennifer L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love it, smells so good and ny hair is to soft is amazing and cheaper i want all of them
Wendy M.
Las Vegas, NV
Affordable, refreshing and good in all skin types. My whole family uses it. And smells good
Kristen L.
Saint Johns, FL
Love this and smells good! Pair with the shampoo and conditioner in same brand and smell.
Jen M.
My favorite! I love the smell and it lathers up really well. Plus its really affordable.
Caitlyn S.
Fort Smith, AR
Does this have a strong scent?
Maggie G.
North Adams, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Are you able to smell the scent on your skin after you get out of the shower?
Deejay S.
Toronto, ON
I have sensitive skin on my chest and I always break out using scented products, so should I also avoid this one too?
Brandi C.
Alamosa, CO
What other fragrances do they have for body wash?
Carol A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product gentle on the skin?

Amazon