BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Mmmm...Coconut. Stamp your passport for a tropical escape with Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash! Indulge in a rejuvenating shower experience that you are bound to love with the oh-so-fabulous scent of coconuts. It will transport you to beaches, palm trees, an sunshine delight without drying out your skin like regular soap, leaving you feeling refreshed. Just like vacation.

Ingredients :

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1.

• Where can I pick some of this up at 1 Answers
  • Is this product gentle on the skin?1 Answers
  • Are you able to smell the scent on your skin after you ge...2 Answers
Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash
  • "Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash truly surprised me with how effective it is at hydrating my skin. I have tried many different products with similar claims that had far more expensive price tags and not gotten the great results I did with Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash. I like the cheery blue bottle and pleasant scent too." in 35 reviews
  • "Ok soo I got this body wash through a friend that does couponing. Luckily my skin is not sensitive so I'm always able to try the different one I get from her. This one here smells awesome! feels great on my skin and doesn't leave it dry. give it a try!" in 19 reviews
Rachel N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the scent of this body wash, it smells super good and it a good product for the price!
Alexa M.
Staten Island, NY
Smells amazing. Lathers well. Is not drying on skin- I normal have dry to normal combination.
Alin V.
El Paso, TX
Smell amazing and leaves my hair so soft and fresh I love it
I really recommend this product
catherine g.
Walnut Cove, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Good smell. Does alright at hydrating. I'd probably buy it again because it has a good price.
Emily S.
Independence , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This body wash smells really good and lathers up very well on the skin. Great price as well.
Maria A.
New London, OH
I love using this Herbal Essence body wash. It smells great and really does hydrate my skin.
Sam R.
1,155 reviews
These are ok i recommend you buy bath a body there better and have better smells and cheaper
Patricia  G.
Saugerties, NY
I love Herbal essence Hello hydration line! I use the body wash, the shampoo and conditioner!
Hailey P.
Reading, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2

this would definitely have to be my favorite body wash of all time. I love the way it smells!
Marissa B.
Arlington, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body wash has an incredible scent that stays with you all day long! Definitely recommend
Caitlyn S.
Fort Smith, AR
Does this have a strong scent?
Maggie G.
North Adams, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Are you able to smell the scent on your skin after you get out of the shower?
Deejay S.
Toronto, ON
I have sensitive skin on my chest and I always break out using scented products, so should I also avoid this one too?
Brandi C.
Alamosa, CO
What other fragrances do they have for body wash?
Carol A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product gentle on the skin?

Amazon