BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Mmmm...Coconut. Stamp your passport for a tropical escape with Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash! Indulge in a rejuvenating shower experience that you are bound to love with the oh-so-fabulous scent of coconuts. It will transport you to beaches, palm trees, an sunshine delight without drying out your skin like regular soap, leaving you feeling refreshed. Just like vacation.

Ingredients :

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1.

• Where can I pick some of this up at 1 Answers
  • Is this product gentle on the skin?1 Answers
  • Are you able to smell the scent on your skin after you ge...2 Answers
Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash
  • "Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash truly surprised me with how effective it is at hydrating my skin. I have tried many different products with similar claims that had far more expensive price tags and not gotten the great results I did with Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash. I like the cheery blue bottle and pleasant scent too." in 35 reviews
  • "Ok soo I got this body wash through a friend that does couponing. Luckily my skin is not sensitive so I'm always able to try the different one I get from her. This one here smells awesome! feels great on my skin and doesn't leave it dry. give it a try!" in 19 reviews
Kimberly B.
Beulaville, NC
Smells so good!!!!! Lathers up really well and again, smells wonderful! Love coconut body wash.
Nicole V.
Folsom, CA
This body wash leaves my skin smooth & smells FANTASTIC! A little bit of this goes a long way.
Mia D.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love hello hydration herbal essences. it really makes my skin feel way healthier than before.
Logan E.
This body wash smells so good, just like the shampoo in this scent! It also cleans really well!
Annabeth H.
Cincinnati , OH
It's a nice, fresh and crisp scent! Not too heavy but enough to make you smell good and clean.
Samantha S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love that this goes along with the shampoo and conditioner I use and smells just as amazing.
Valencia R.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this product all time favorite smells good and make skin feel good and soft and beautiful
Megan M.
Cumberland, MD
Doesn't dry your skin out like some body washes! Has a very clean fruity smell. Very affordable
Stacy K.
Frankford , WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great smell and lather. Only bad to use a small amount of product to get a good lather going
Xitlaly M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the smell of this one, it's so good! This is my favorite body wash, I use it everytime
Caitlyn S.
Fort Smith, AR
Does this have a strong scent?
Maggie G.
North Adams, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Are you able to smell the scent on your skin after you get out of the shower?
Deejay S.
Toronto, ON
I have sensitive skin on my chest and I always break out using scented products, so should I also avoid this one too?
Brandi C.
Alamosa, CO
What other fragrances do they have for body wash?
Carol A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product gentle on the skin?

Amazon