BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Mmmm...Coconut. Stamp your passport for a tropical escape with Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash! Indulge in a rejuvenating shower experience that you are bound to love with the oh-so-fabulous scent of coconuts. It will transport you to beaches, palm trees, an sunshine delight without drying out your skin like regular soap, leaving you feeling refreshed. Just like vacation.

Ingredients :

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1.

• Where can I pick some of this up at 1 Answers
  • Is this product gentle on the skin?1 Answers
  • Are you able to smell the scent on your skin after you ge...2 Answers
Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash
  • "Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash truly surprised me with how effective it is at hydrating my skin. I have tried many different products with similar claims that had far more expensive price tags and not gotten the great results I did with Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash. I like the cheery blue bottle and pleasant scent too." in 35 reviews
  • "Ok soo I got this body wash through a friend that does couponing. Luckily my skin is not sensitive so I'm always able to try the different one I get from her. This one here smells awesome! feels great on my skin and doesn't leave it dry. give it a try!" in 19 reviews
Casaundra S.
Smells good. I got it because it was on sale but I prefer other brands. I also like the citrus scent one.
Corey Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
not my favorite - while it is cheap and smells good doesn't leave my skin feeling as great as it could
Jacqueline R.
Hayward, CA
This body wash is very pleasant smelling and left my skin feeling smooth. I would highly recommend it!
Ashley L.
Elk Grove, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Herbal Essence smells amazing and is priced very affordably. I get mine for WalMart and it works great.
Megan W.
Tioga, Pa
i received a small trial for christmas and fell in love with the smell and how this made my skin feel!
Amy K.
Minneapolis, MN
I love the scent but I feel that it wasn't very hydrating or moisturizing. It also ran out very fast!
Kelli S.
Altamonte Spg, FL
It dried my skin out. There wasn't much of a lather. It doesn't compare to other products I have used.
Natalie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Like all Herbal Essence products, smells amazing! My skin felt decent, but not as good as other brands.
Deanna J.
Monroe, NC
Smells good, but I don't know how well it cleans or nourishes my body. I use it a couple times a week.
Lisa F.
Sturgeon Bay , WI
I love how great my skin feels after using this product. I love all the skin care line from this brand.
Caitlyn S.
Fort Smith, AR
Does this have a strong scent?
Maggie G.
North Adams, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Are you able to smell the scent on your skin after you get out of the shower?
Deejay S.
Toronto, ON
I have sensitive skin on my chest and I always break out using scented products, so should I also avoid this one too?
Brandi C.
Alamosa, CO
What other fragrances do they have for body wash?
Carol A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product gentle on the skin?

Amazon