BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Mmmm...Coconut. Stamp your passport for a tropical escape with Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash! Indulge in a rejuvenating shower experience that you are bound to love with the oh-so-fabulous scent of coconuts. It will transport you to beaches, palm trees, an sunshine delight without drying out your skin like regular soap, leaving you feeling refreshed. Just like vacation.

Ingredients :

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1.

• Where can I pick some of this up at 1 Answers
  • Is this product gentle on the skin?1 Answers
  • Are you able to smell the scent on your skin after you ge...2 Answers
Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash
  • "Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash truly surprised me with how effective it is at hydrating my skin. I have tried many different products with similar claims that had far more expensive price tags and not gotten the great results I did with Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash. I like the cheery blue bottle and pleasant scent too." in 35 reviews
  • "Ok soo I got this body wash through a friend that does couponing. Luckily my skin is not sensitive so I'm always able to try the different one I get from her. This one here smells awesome! feels great on my skin and doesn't leave it dry. give it a try!" in 19 reviews
Zadie W.
Commerce, GA
This is my favorite body wash. I love smelling so fresh and feeling so clean! I use this product constantly
Elizabeth C.
Auburndale, FL
Love it and the feel when I finish my shower. I love the smell. I love that it comes in many fragrances.
Heather F.
Valdosta, GA
Makes my hair feel so light weight and hydrated. Good smell as well. Herbal essence is my go to product.
Simone J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This does nothing to my skin... and the scent washes off...... i use it for hand soap....and for bubbles
lydia o.
Merced, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Smells really good and goes well with the shamooo and conditioner too. Great brand. And is cheap for two
Michaela S.
Toledo, OH
I love the smell of this body wash. It could "sud" up a little more but other than that i love using it.
Alex F.
Hamilton, NJ
Smells soooo good. Leaves me hair light and soft. My hair has less knots in it. Helps liven it up a bit.
Jessica B.
It was great, I always cane out.of the shower feeling refreshed and ready plus it had a delightfup smell
Paula W.
Nice smelling. Did a good job washing, but I didn't notice my skin much softer. Wouldn't purchase again..
Megan R.
Allentown, PA
Love the coconut scent and overall hydration. Great price for this product. Very easy to find in stores.
Caitlyn S.
Fort Smith, AR
Does this have a strong scent?
Maggie G.
North Adams, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Are you able to smell the scent on your skin after you get out of the shower?
Deejay S.
Toronto, ON
I have sensitive skin on my chest and I always break out using scented products, so should I also avoid this one too?
Brandi C.
Alamosa, CO
What other fragrances do they have for body wash?
Carol A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product gentle on the skin?

Amazon