BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Mmmm...Coconut. Stamp your passport for a tropical escape with Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash! Indulge in a rejuvenating shower experience that you are bound to love with the oh-so-fabulous scent of coconuts. It will transport you to beaches, palm trees, an sunshine delight without drying out your skin like regular soap, leaving you feeling refreshed. Just like vacation.

Ingredients :

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1.

• Where can I pick some of this up at 1 Answers
  • Is this product gentle on the skin?1 Answers
  • Are you able to smell the scent on your skin after you ge...2 Answers
Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash
  • "Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash truly surprised me with how effective it is at hydrating my skin. I have tried many different products with similar claims that had far more expensive price tags and not gotten the great results I did with Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash. I like the cheery blue bottle and pleasant scent too." in 35 reviews
  • "Ok soo I got this body wash through a friend that does couponing. Luckily my skin is not sensitive so I'm always able to try the different one I get from her. This one here smells awesome! feels great on my skin and doesn't leave it dry. give it a try!" in 19 reviews
Nicole P.
OH MY!! Feels like a deep conditioner to the skin, i love the smell, feels refreshing, it has a nice blue color.
Alex B.
Very hydrating to my skin and smells great. Would definitely recommend it to a friend that hasn't tried it before
Ashley S.
Daytona Beach, FL
Use the body was shampoo and conditioner love it! Love the smell of it as well! My mother is stuck on it as well!
Alexis A.
El Paso, TX
I love the smell of coconut and this body wash leaves your skin smelling like that and leaves your skin so smooth
Amy D.
Miramar Beach, FL
This stuff smells amazing! It cleans your skin & leaves it's long-lasting smell on your skin. Absolutely love!
Clara B.
Norristown, PA
The smell is lovely, and it lathers up great. It's the only body wash that I'll consistently buy over and over.
Sherry M.
Gilbertsville, PA
Love the smell of this. Has a nice lather. I also use this to shave my legs and works great. Highly recommend.
michelle m.
Ragley, LA
We love the coconut scent body wash. After getting out of the shower I still can smell it and my body is smooth.
Whitley B.
Idaho Falls , ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Looooove this stuff! so hydrating, and smells wonderful. everyone tells me I smell great when I use this stuff.
Elissa B.
Fort Lee, VA
I like how foamy this body wash gets when used with a sponge poof. The scent is nice and it is not too strong.
Caitlyn S.
Fort Smith, AR
Does this have a strong scent?
Maggie G.
North Adams, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Are you able to smell the scent on your skin after you get out of the shower?
Deejay S.
Toronto, ON
I have sensitive skin on my chest and I always break out using scented products, so should I also avoid this one too?
Brandi C.
Alamosa, CO
What other fragrances do they have for body wash?
Carol A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product gentle on the skin?

Amazon