BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Mmmm...Coconut. Stamp your passport for a tropical escape with Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash! Indulge in a rejuvenating shower experience that you are bound to love with the oh-so-fabulous scent of coconuts. It will transport you to beaches, palm trees, an sunshine delight without drying out your skin like regular soap, leaving you feeling refreshed. Just like vacation.

Ingredients :

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1.

• Where can I pick some of this up at 1 Answers
  • Is this product gentle on the skin?1 Answers
  • Are you able to smell the scent on your skin after you ge...2 Answers
Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash
  • "Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash truly surprised me with how effective it is at hydrating my skin. I have tried many different products with similar claims that had far more expensive price tags and not gotten the great results I did with Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash. I like the cheery blue bottle and pleasant scent too." in 35 reviews
  • "Ok soo I got this body wash through a friend that does couponing. Luckily my skin is not sensitive so I'm always able to try the different one I get from her. This one here smells awesome! feels great on my skin and doesn't leave it dry. give it a try!" in 19 reviews
Kayla A.
Wichita, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Awesome smell and great lather! Smells identical to the shampoo/conditioner in the same theme ("hello, hydration").
Brianna C.
Fredonia, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It doesn't leave my skin dry! The price is perfect for the amount it comes with. I love the way the coconut smells.
Monique Y.
Safford, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This smells sooo good that's why I mostly like it it washes your body but I feel like it's a bit drying to the skin
Shannon H.
Manquin, Va
Smells so yummy! Definitely lives up to the total hydration name! Leaves you feeling clean & no left behind residue
Sara R.
Plano, TX
It smells good. but just not a fan of body washes, feel like it takes so much to get my body clean. Prefer bar soap
Erin R.
I really love anything from Herbal Essence this body wash smells so good and leaves your skin feeling nice and soft
Kelsey M.
Neon, KY
I absolutely love this body wash! It smells and feels so amazing. I use this all the time and it never disappoints.
carolyn k.
Lincoln, NE
This is the only brand I buy for my shower products! Love the smells and how soft it leaves my skin after the showe
Elizabeth C.
Kannapolis, NC
Love the smell of this. I actually use it for in my tub as bubble bath. The price is great for the amount you get.
Charlotte W.
Redwood City, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the smell but my skin dries out a little when using it. It does leave you skin feeling very clean though.
Caitlyn S.
Fort Smith, AR
Does this have a strong scent?
Maggie G.
North Adams, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Are you able to smell the scent on your skin after you get out of the shower?
Deejay S.
Toronto, ON
I have sensitive skin on my chest and I always break out using scented products, so should I also avoid this one too?
Brandi C.
Alamosa, CO
What other fragrances do they have for body wash?
Carol A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product gentle on the skin?

Amazon