BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Mmmm...Coconut. Stamp your passport for a tropical escape with Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash! Indulge in a rejuvenating shower experience that you are bound to love with the oh-so-fabulous scent of coconuts. It will transport you to beaches, palm trees, an sunshine delight without drying out your skin like regular soap, leaving you feeling refreshed. Just like vacation.

Ingredients :

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1.

• Where can I pick some of this up at 1 Answers
  • Is this product gentle on the skin?1 Answers
  • Are you able to smell the scent on your skin after you ge...2 Answers
Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash
  • "Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash truly surprised me with how effective it is at hydrating my skin. I have tried many different products with similar claims that had far more expensive price tags and not gotten the great results I did with Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash. I like the cheery blue bottle and pleasant scent too." in 35 reviews
  • "Ok soo I got this body wash through a friend that does couponing. Luckily my skin is not sensitive so I'm always able to try the different one I get from her. This one here smells awesome! feels great on my skin and doesn't leave it dry. give it a try!" in 19 reviews
Meredith B.
Orlando, FL
Love the smell of this body wash! It is really affordable. I bought mine at Walgreens and I love it. Would buy again.
Lori B.
Modesto, CA
Wonderful item. Lathers nicely without having to use much. The fragrance is wonderful...not overbearing. I love this!
Anastasia G.
Carlisle, PA
The only body wash I use and I love it. Never going back to any other brands of body wash. i recommended this greatly
Emily P.
This body wash smells so good! It leaves my dry skin feeling moisturized and soft, especially in the winter months.
Patti E.
This smells really good but I don't really see much hydration. It cleans the skin but I feel like it dries me out.
Kylie B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Loving using this in the summer because my skin gets so dry. It seems to work and have a lasting effect for a while
Cassidy M.
Summersville, WV
My hair was so dry before I used it. I was afraid at first that it would make my hair really greasy but it did not
Melissa T.
Fort Wayne, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this body wash, it makes my skin feel moisturized and clean. I also like the smell of the soap. Great product
Iris W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The coconut smell is amazing and refreshing- the body wash leaves you feeling clean and supple. It has a nice color
Ashley K.
Elmhurst, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great shower gel! Very inexpensive and can be found anywhere hydrates and smells great and comes in different sizes
Caitlyn S.
Fort Smith, AR
Does this have a strong scent?
Maggie G.
North Adams, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Are you able to smell the scent on your skin after you get out of the shower?
Deejay S.
Toronto, ON
I have sensitive skin on my chest and I always break out using scented products, so should I also avoid this one too?
Brandi C.
Alamosa, CO
What other fragrances do they have for body wash?
Carol A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product gentle on the skin?

Amazon