BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Mmmm...Coconut. Stamp your passport for a tropical escape with Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash! Indulge in a rejuvenating shower experience that you are bound to love with the oh-so-fabulous scent of coconuts. It will transport you to beaches, palm trees, an sunshine delight without drying out your skin like regular soap, leaving you feeling refreshed. Just like vacation.

Ingredients :

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1.

• Where can I pick some of this up at 1 Answers
  • Is this product gentle on the skin?1 Answers
  • Are you able to smell the scent on your skin after you ge...2 Answers
Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash
  • "Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash truly surprised me with how effective it is at hydrating my skin. I have tried many different products with similar claims that had far more expensive price tags and not gotten the great results I did with Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash. I like the cheery blue bottle and pleasant scent too." in 35 reviews
  • "Ok soo I got this body wash through a friend that does couponing. Luckily my skin is not sensitive so I'm always able to try the different one I get from her. This one here smells awesome! feels great on my skin and doesn't leave it dry. give it a try!" in 19 reviews
Cassidy B.
Le Roy, NY
Very nice and affordable. Not the best on the market but for how cheap it is, you can't go wrong. Like the shampoo too
Chelsea F.
Vivian, LA
Not my usual brand for body wash, but ended up with a bottle. Has a nice scent and gets the job done. Good price too.
Esther C.
Edinburg , TX
I night this along with the shampoo and conditioner. I was walking around smelling like a fresh coconut. I loved it.
Silvie P.
taylorsville
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I just love the smell of coconut never did I think this would actually be refreshing. great price for a great product
amy c.
BELLINGHAM, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this body wash! It smells great like all their products! I buy all the ones (products) in this collection!
Katelyn C.
Coker, AL
This body wash smells so good. The price is also very affordable. Easy to find in chain stores. It is a crear product
Whitney B.
Pocatello, ID
Makes you feel so fresh and clean and smells soo good, and it last so much longer than some of the other body washes
Kaaila K.
Mesa, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I use this almost all the time. It's very inexpensive and all of them smells so good! Definitely one of my favorites.
Nae N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I overly love this body wash from the smell when you first open it up to the gentle feeling that it has on your skin.
Morgan R.
Love the smell and makes your body smooth. I buy it all they time it's the only thing that doesn't make me break out
Caitlyn S.
Fort Smith, AR
Does this have a strong scent?
Maggie G.
North Adams, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Are you able to smell the scent on your skin after you get out of the shower?
Deejay S.
Toronto, ON
I have sensitive skin on my chest and I always break out using scented products, so should I also avoid this one too?
Brandi C.
Alamosa, CO
What other fragrances do they have for body wash?
Carol A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product gentle on the skin?

Amazon