BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Mmmm...Coconut. Stamp your passport for a tropical escape with Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash! Indulge in a rejuvenating shower experience that you are bound to love with the oh-so-fabulous scent of coconuts. It will transport you to beaches, palm trees, an sunshine delight without drying out your skin like regular soap, leaving you feeling refreshed. Just like vacation.

Ingredients :

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1.

• Where can I pick some of this up at 1 Answers
  • Is this product gentle on the skin?1 Answers
  • Are you able to smell the scent on your skin after you ge...2 Answers
Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash
  • "Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash truly surprised me with how effective it is at hydrating my skin. I have tried many different products with similar claims that had far more expensive price tags and not gotten the great results I did with Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash. I like the cheery blue bottle and pleasant scent too." in 35 reviews
  • "Ok soo I got this body wash through a friend that does couponing. Luckily my skin is not sensitive so I'm always able to try the different one I get from her. This one here smells awesome! feels great on my skin and doesn't leave it dry. give it a try!" in 19 reviews
Laura R.
Toms River, NJ
great smell and moisturizing, the smell is the best part. I would buy this again. you cant go wrong with herbal essences...i used it daily. it doesn't leave any residue. gentle on skin. I would buy it again.  my favorite smell is coconut, id like for them to come out with a vanilla grapefruit version , or coconut vanilla
Jenny V.
Portland, OR
I love using this product. It smells great. I would buy it again and would recommend most likely to everyone that I know. I am currently waiting to try other body washes from herbal essentials. Can't wait to see more products like this out there.
Mackenzie S.
I am so obsessed with this body wash! I may be a little biased because i love coconut but I think anyone will love it. The only slight problem is that it dosent have that strong lather.
Centrie C.
I love all herbal essences hair care products because it smells so good and it really works. It is also a bit cheaper than other products that you might buy but honestly the coconut smell is amazing.
Kelly M.
Philadelphia, PA
The only reason why I'm giving this such a low score is because I don't think it was meant for my type of hair. I have a combination of dry and oily hair that is thick and wavy and if I go in the direction of one more than the other it ends up looking disastrous. That was pretty much the case for the hello hydration, because it left my hair feeling greasy and like it needed to be washed all over again even though I had taken a shower that same day. With the right product I can go every other day without washing my hair and have it still look fine. So if you have similar hair as me, I would not recommend getting it because you'll come out looking like you still need a shower. Could easily be helpful for those with genuinely dry hair though.
Taylor S.
Buckeye, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These have the best smells and so many to choose from and my hair smells so good even after I rinse it! It makes my hair feel really nice and look amazing. I'd love to buy this product all the time
Faith H.
Duncanville, TX
If you are already a fan of Herbal Essences and their variety of hair care products, you will most likely appreciate and love this body wash (as I do!!) It's so big! I love it! it smells delicious, but I wouldn't necessarily say it is hydrating (how hydrating can it be with sodium laureth sulfate as the 2nd ingredient and coconut extract 3rd from the bottom of the ingredient list ???), but it smells great and is a great choice for a body wash if you're highly into Herbal Essence products and want a change from what you normally use.
Sofia G.
First time I used this product it really helped my dryed out hair go back to smooth.It might not work the same for other people so make sure to try it & find out!!!
Krista M.
Ankeny, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don't currently use it anymore, but, I like this body wash. If you have ever used the hello hydration shampoo, it smells exactly the same. The reason I bought it in the first place was so that my hair and body would smell the same. I don't use the shampoo anymore so I quit buying the body wash. I don't really think it moisturized my skin very much but it smelled really good and the scent lasted a long time on my skin, which I like. If you're going to buy a drug store body wash, I think this is a great choice!
Lauren B.
Wyandotte, MI
This is one of my favorite body washes.
It smells great, lasts me a long time, and it's pretty.
It isn't too harsh on the skin; it's not drying.
It smells very refreshing! I don't really know how to describe it. It's like fruity water. Lol.
I think it's a great value, you get a lot and it's not very expensive (like $5 maybe).

I usually use Lush body washes and this product beats a lot of them in terms of what I prefer to use!
I always buy this again!
Caitlyn S.
Fort Smith, AR
Does this have a strong scent?
Maggie G.
North Adams, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Are you able to smell the scent on your skin after you get out of the shower?
Deejay S.
Toronto, ON
I have sensitive skin on my chest and I always break out using scented products, so should I also avoid this one too?
Brandi C.
Alamosa, CO
What other fragrances do they have for body wash?
Carol A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product gentle on the skin?

Amazon