BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Mmmm...Coconut. Stamp your passport for a tropical escape with Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash! Indulge in a rejuvenating shower experience that you are bound to love with the oh-so-fabulous scent of coconuts. It will transport you to beaches, palm trees, an sunshine delight without drying out your skin like regular soap, leaving you feeling refreshed. Just like vacation.

Ingredients :

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1.

• Where can I pick some of this up at 1 Answers
  • Is this product gentle on the skin?1 Answers
  • Are you able to smell the scent on your skin after you ge...2 Answers
Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash
  • "Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash truly surprised me with how effective it is at hydrating my skin. I have tried many different products with similar claims that had far more expensive price tags and not gotten the great results I did with Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash. I like the cheery blue bottle and pleasant scent too." in 35 reviews
  • "Ok soo I got this body wash through a friend that does couponing. Luckily my skin is not sensitive so I'm always able to try the different one I get from her. This one here smells awesome! feels great on my skin and doesn't leave it dry. give it a try!" in 19 reviews
Shana L.
Manteca, CA
This is a good body wash. It smells great and is very affordable and a good value. Lathers nicely with a small amount of product. Only issue is that I find that it dries out my skin instead of moisturized it. I do recommend this body wash if your just looking for a good bargain one. Its good, not great. Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash
Bella G.
I love this sent to this body wash but it doesn't really do it's job. I found that it kind of drives up my skin and it doesn't all the way clean your body. The center is nice and overall look is nice. But I wouldn't go for this product again.
Gabrielle H.
Hesperia, CA
I absolutely LOVE the brand in general. The scent is always pleasant and strong, not overpoweringly so but strong in the sense that you will smell it until you bathe again! youll smell fresh and feel fresh. The packaging is gorgeous and its very affordable! The colors are vibrant and vary ss do the scents, theres a fragrance out there for everyone!
Raea H.
 I love this body wash because it smells so good and it makes my skin feel not as dry as it usually is LOL I would definitely recommend this to be able to make your skin smoother and hydrate it I would buy this again not only for the pretty packaging but because of the amazing results
Genevieve P.
Toledo
This is absolutely the best smell ever! I cant not buy this! Cheap price especially when on sale! Can find relatively anywhere. I have wavy hair & it made it so smooth! I would always buy this! Also the other products smell amazing. The smell lasts for days!
Heather D.
clyde,NC
I absoultly love this product smells AMAZING and leaves you skin feeling clean and not oily or dry.... very gentle TRY this product and you wont regret it! I bought it at Walmart very cheap.
Alyssa B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One of my favorite body washes to purchase! :) Coconut is my favorite scent and this one has such a great smell! I have sensitive skin but have luckily had no problems with using this Hello Hydration product. It's very refreshing and perfect for summer months.
Cinthia D.
I love how herbal essence smells! I've used this body wash and it smells great . I wish the scent would last longer though. I feel like the scent doesn't last at all only when lathering . I gave this product a 4 star because of their variety of scents they have .
Ashley E.
Mountlake Ter, WA
I LOVE Herbal Essences!! If you love the way their shampoos and conditioners smell you will love this! I use it every time I shower and it smells so good! I love that it's very inexpensive too. I always have a bottle in my shower! You have to
try it!
Sara C.
Nebraska City , NE
I've always been a fan of herbal essence just because of their smells it's gentle on my hair for the hydration part but it helps a lot with my damaged hair and I would recommend the hydrating herbal essence for anyone with damaged hair from bleaching.
Caitlyn S.
Fort Smith, AR
Does this have a strong scent?
Maggie G.
North Adams, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Are you able to smell the scent on your skin after you get out of the shower?
Deejay S.
Toronto, ON
I have sensitive skin on my chest and I always break out using scented products, so should I also avoid this one too?
Brandi C.
Alamosa, CO
What other fragrances do they have for body wash?
Carol A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product gentle on the skin?

Amazon