BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Mmmm...Coconut. Stamp your passport for a tropical escape with Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash! Indulge in a rejuvenating shower experience that you are bound to love with the oh-so-fabulous scent of coconuts. It will transport you to beaches, palm trees, an sunshine delight without drying out your skin like regular soap, leaving you feeling refreshed. Just like vacation.

Ingredients :

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1.

• Where can I pick some of this up at 1 Answers
  • Is this product gentle on the skin?1 Answers
  • Are you able to smell the scent on your skin after you ge...2 Answers
Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash
  • "Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash truly surprised me with how effective it is at hydrating my skin. I have tried many different products with similar claims that had far more expensive price tags and not gotten the great results I did with Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash. I like the cheery blue bottle and pleasant scent too." in 35 reviews
  • "Ok soo I got this body wash through a friend that does couponing. Luckily my skin is not sensitive so I'm always able to try the different one I get from her. This one here smells awesome! feels great on my skin and doesn't leave it dry. give it a try!" in 19 reviews
Kaia M.
Jacksonville, FL
Tried this product after using the matching hair products for years and was thoroughly impressed. I smelled awesome and felt that my skin was moisturized and soft. I will most definitely continue to purchase this product along with the matching hair products.
Michelle F.
Parlin, NJ
This is by far my favorite body wash!!!! I've always used their shampoo and conditioner and now that you can use all of the same products and get one great scent on your body!!!! IM IN LOVE
Jaleesa C.
Leander, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My mom bought a bottle because I love my shower gels. I love this product for the smell mostly. It does fade after a few hours, not long lasting. I do feel clean afterwards, it does not leave my skin soft and moisturized.
Hayden G.
Foley, AL
Loved the smell and feel of my hair after using this product! Would recommend this to everyone! Didn't make my hair oily and the smell isn't to strong so it's prefect for people like me with sensitive smell and allergies!
Kris J.
Clear Lake, IA
I love this product, and used it for years!  It was the only great smelling body wash that didn't trigger my sinus allergies! I would give this 5 stars but I haven't been able to find it in any stores for over a year now!  I ordered some online, but it was expensive.
Karsyn B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The smell. That's all it takes. I've used the shampoo and conditioner for quite awhile specifically for the smell and now it's in a body wash! I was way too excited. The soap works just as well as any other drugstore body soap, but the smell is what pulls me in.
Kayla C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I loved this body wash and the smell! I haven't used it again as I can't find it at any of my local drug stores or Target. Wasn't so amazing that I'd order it online, others work well too!
Brittany D.
Odessa, MO
I have never used this product but I'm gonna try it because I use the shampoo and conditioner so I should use the body soap too. I'm really picky on body wash because I have sensitive skin
Kellye H.
Paducah, KY
This body wash has a very great scent. It lathers up Very well and leaves My skin feeling soft and smelling great. The body wash form is convenient and fast while in the shower for the mom on the go. The large bottle keeps me from having to purchase as often
Lindsay  C.
I bought this because I had a coupon and have been using it ever since. It smells great and after I use it my skin feels so soft. A bottle lasts about a month for me and doesn't cost a lot either which is a plus for me. I'd definitely recommend this to others.
Caitlyn S.
Fort Smith, AR
Does this have a strong scent?
Maggie G.
North Adams, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Are you able to smell the scent on your skin after you get out of the shower?
Deejay S.
Toronto, ON
I have sensitive skin on my chest and I always break out using scented products, so should I also avoid this one too?
Brandi C.
Alamosa, CO
What other fragrances do they have for body wash?
Carol A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product gentle on the skin?

Amazon