BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Mmmm...Coconut. Stamp your passport for a tropical escape with Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash! Indulge in a rejuvenating shower experience that you are bound to love with the oh-so-fabulous scent of coconuts. It will transport you to beaches, palm trees, an sunshine delight without drying out your skin like regular soap, leaving you feeling refreshed. Just like vacation.

Ingredients :

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1.

• Where can I pick some of this up at 1 Answers
  • Is this product gentle on the skin?1 Answers
  • Are you able to smell the scent on your skin after you ge...2 Answers
Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash
  • "Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash truly surprised me with how effective it is at hydrating my skin. I have tried many different products with similar claims that had far more expensive price tags and not gotten the great results I did with Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash. I like the cheery blue bottle and pleasant scent too." in 35 reviews
  • "Ok soo I got this body wash through a friend that does couponing. Luckily my skin is not sensitive so I'm always able to try the different one I get from her. This one here smells awesome! feels great on my skin and doesn't leave it dry. give it a try!" in 19 reviews
Amanda S.
Jim Thorpe, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the standard body wash I always have in my house . I love the scent it's not to strong and lathers well . The price is great and I often find coupons even better
Sienna S.
Libertyville, IL
I love this product. The scent is one of my favorites and is long lasting. I would rarely use body wash previously, but after using this, I use it every time I shower. You can purchase it at almost any store for an affordable price. I would highly recommend doing so.
Rachel D.
This is my favorite body wash. i love smelling like coconuts and having my skin feel soft and hydrated is a huge bonus! A little really does go a long way with this body wash because its so sudsy
LeAnna F.
Rocheport, MO
The smell was nice but didn't last at all. I expected some suds but there weren't much at all. After my shower, my skin felt tight and dry. It was very cheap but I would not choose it again.
Ashley B.
Theodore, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
love this body wash has that nice scent just as the shampoo and it lathers well everyone always compliments how I smell and I will keep using this because my skin is so smooth
Cristina S.
Laredo, TX
I love the smell of all herbal essences body washes. But this one is by far my favorite. I love the smell of coconut and this one captures the scent perfectly. It's gentle on the skin. I continually buy this product and I would decent ally recommend this product.
Carrie H.
Frankly, I was really disappointed in this body wash. I was surprised I didn't like it. I guess I just expected more from Herbal Essence. I felt like it didn't clean really well. I personally felt almost oily by the next day. Maybe it just over hydrated my skin.
Kylie T.
I love the scent of this body wash. It doesn't make my skin feel as refreshed as some other brands but it definitely has moisturization to it! It leaves my skin feeling soft and smelling great.
Brandy P.
Creola, AL
Just recently bought this product on sale saw an ad for it. It is good texture great feel lathers well has great scent I use daily to moisturize and clean my skin. Gentle not harsh just perfect for me. I like how it makes my skin feel I will buy this more often
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
Hydrate your skin while your showering with this Herbal Essence Hydration Body Wash. Remember it smells good works well with your skin. So hydrate per skin and your inner body also with water.
Caitlyn S.
Fort Smith, AR
Does this have a strong scent?
Maggie G.
North Adams, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Are you able to smell the scent on your skin after you get out of the shower?
Deejay S.
Toronto, ON
I have sensitive skin on my chest and I always break out using scented products, so should I also avoid this one too?
Brandi C.
Alamosa, CO
What other fragrances do they have for body wash?
Carol A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product gentle on the skin?

Amazon