BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Mmmm...Coconut. Stamp your passport for a tropical escape with Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash! Indulge in a rejuvenating shower experience that you are bound to love with the oh-so-fabulous scent of coconuts. It will transport you to beaches, palm trees, an sunshine delight without drying out your skin like regular soap, leaving you feeling refreshed. Just like vacation.

Ingredients :

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1.

• Where can I pick some of this up at 1 Answers
  • Is this product gentle on the skin?1 Answers
  • Are you able to smell the scent on your skin after you ge...2 Answers
Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash
  • "Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash truly surprised me with how effective it is at hydrating my skin. I have tried many different products with similar claims that had far more expensive price tags and not gotten the great results I did with Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash. I like the cheery blue bottle and pleasant scent too." in 35 reviews
  • "Ok soo I got this body wash through a friend that does couponing. Luckily my skin is not sensitive so I'm always able to try the different one I get from her. This one here smells awesome! feels great on my skin and doesn't leave it dry. give it a try!" in 19 reviews
Jennifer F.
Mesa, AZ
The smell and lather are really good, the product lasts a really long time because of it. The price is really good. I wish it was more moisturizing but it is not expensive so I can't expect the world lol.
Jasmine E.
Pasadena, TX
Left my skin super smooth and the smell stays all day or all night, depending on when you shower. It smells amazing, like fruity, but not too fruity. I use it everyday! Definitely recommend to everyone!
Akira S.
Marietta, GA
I use this when I'm over at my aunt's house. It smells amazing and makes my skin feel really soft. It didn't dry my skin out but like I said I only use it when I'm at my aunt's. Which is twice or three times a year. You can get this at a grocery store like my aunt does or walmart.
Elizabeth B.
Springfield, VA
I'm only using this now because I have some left. The fragrance washes off immediately, it doesn't lather very well, and it's expensive for the amount you get. All in all, this product is a waste of money. Half the time I end up using mine for bubble bath because it's just useless.
Brittany B.
Eatontown, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Love this body wash herbal essences has been around for a very long time and doesn't disappoint I love the coconut smell so natural and hydrating makes my skin soft and airy
Samantha C.
Rexburg, ID
I love live love this body wash! It smells so good, and rinses off easily. It makes my skin smooth and keeps it moisturized. I really do love it so much. It is a little pricey, but it is worth it!
Erika B.
Love the smell, but not sure it actually hydrates. My skin was super dry after my shower and on top of that my skin is already pretty dry, so this product doesn't really do what it's supposed to do
Rachel D.
This is my favorite body wash. i love smelling like coconuts and having my skin feel soft and hydrated is a huge bonus! A little really does go a long way with this body wash because its so sudsy
Sara T.
I used this will living in my dorm. It is a large bottle that last a long time, it does what it's supposed to do with out drying out skin or making it oily, and it doesn't have an intense smell.
Megan w.
Coeur D Alene, ID
I really liked this body wash. It lasted me a long time and I got it for a decent price at Walmart. The smell is kind of a blue raspberry, and it is sweet. I hope there are some new scents soon.
Caitlyn S.
Fort Smith, AR
Does this have a strong scent?
Maggie G.
North Adams, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Are you able to smell the scent on your skin after you get out of the shower?
Deejay S.
Toronto, ON
I have sensitive skin on my chest and I always break out using scented products, so should I also avoid this one too?
Brandi C.
Alamosa, CO
What other fragrances do they have for body wash?
Carol A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product gentle on the skin?

Amazon