BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Mmmm...Coconut. Stamp your passport for a tropical escape with Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash! Indulge in a rejuvenating shower experience that you are bound to love with the oh-so-fabulous scent of coconuts. It will transport you to beaches, palm trees, an sunshine delight without drying out your skin like regular soap, leaving you feeling refreshed. Just like vacation.

Ingredients :

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1.

• Where can I pick some of this up at 1 Answers
  • Is this product gentle on the skin?1 Answers
  • Are you able to smell the scent on your skin after you ge...2 Answers
Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash
  • "Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash truly surprised me with how effective it is at hydrating my skin. I have tried many different products with similar claims that had far more expensive price tags and not gotten the great results I did with Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash. I like the cheery blue bottle and pleasant scent too." in 35 reviews
  • "Ok soo I got this body wash through a friend that does couponing. Luckily my skin is not sensitive so I'm always able to try the different one I get from her. This one here smells awesome! feels great on my skin and doesn't leave it dry. give it a try!" in 19 reviews
Arturia S.
Marietta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this body wash! It is super hydrating and leaves my skin moisturized for days! The price is very good as well. My only complaint is that I can;t find it at Wal-mart anymore.
Jessica M.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the body wash we use most frequently in my household. It smells great without being too girly for my husband to use! It washes clean and leaves skin soft without being greasy. Definitely a great value.
Becca C.
I love this body wash and the brad! The body Wash leaves your skin smelling great and leaves your skin feeling moisturized. I would recommend this product to my friends and family!
Stacie R.
Brownsboro, TX
I was so excited to purchase this body wash having been using their shampoo and conditioner for years. I was sorely disappointed! It smells well enough, but didn't moisturize, and I didn't feel clean after using it. I guess you get what you pay for.
Dacia S.
Everett, WA
Smells great but not over powering. It does the job in getting clean but doesn't seem to be any different than any other run of the mill body wash. I do like that it came with a pump for such a large bottle
Brittany B.
Nicholasville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have this in my shower right now. It smells great and works to clean me up. I have used products that probably do more for my skin than this wash but I would repurchase at their prices.
Magnolia M.
Ellijay, GA
This body wash is amazing as well as its conditioner and shampoo. I personally do not like the smell that much but it does hydrate my body and hair. I woukd say its a gentle formula but I wouldn't use it if you have extremely sensitive skin because it has given me irrations in the past.
Akira S.
Marietta, GA
I use this when I'm over at my aunt's house. It smells amazing and makes my skin feel really soft. It didn't dry my skin out but like I said I only use it when I'm at my aunt's. Which is twice or three times a year. You can get this at a grocery store like my aunt does or walmart.
Madison A.
Fort Smith, AR
I use to use this all the time and I loved it so much! The best thing was the SMELL. I can smell it just thinking about it. It made my hair so soft and not tangled also! I think I need to go and buy some more
Lindsay W.
Orlando, FL
Smells fantastic, but it's a little drying on my sensitive skin. I'm trying to lean more towards products with more natural ingredients, and I don't think this falls into that category 😕
Caitlyn S.
Fort Smith, AR
Does this have a strong scent?
Maggie G.
North Adams, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Are you able to smell the scent on your skin after you get out of the shower?
Deejay S.
Toronto, ON
I have sensitive skin on my chest and I always break out using scented products, so should I also avoid this one too?
Brandi C.
Alamosa, CO
What other fragrances do they have for body wash?
Carol A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product gentle on the skin?

Amazon