BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Mmmm...Coconut. Stamp your passport for a tropical escape with Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash! Indulge in a rejuvenating shower experience that you are bound to love with the oh-so-fabulous scent of coconuts. It will transport you to beaches, palm trees, an sunshine delight without drying out your skin like regular soap, leaving you feeling refreshed. Just like vacation.

Ingredients :

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1.

• Where can I pick some of this up at 1 Answers
  • Is this product gentle on the skin?1 Answers
  • Are you able to smell the scent on your skin after you ge...2 Answers
Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash
  • "Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash truly surprised me with how effective it is at hydrating my skin. I have tried many different products with similar claims that had far more expensive price tags and not gotten the great results I did with Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash. I like the cheery blue bottle and pleasant scent too." in 35 reviews
  • "Ok soo I got this body wash through a friend that does couponing. Luckily my skin is not sensitive so I'm always able to try the different one I get from her. This one here smells awesome! feels great on my skin and doesn't leave it dry. give it a try!" in 19 reviews
Stephanie S.
I absolutely love this body wash. This matches my shampoo and conditioner and creates an all day clean that is very affordable. Great moisturizing and leaves your skin feeling silky smooth! Definitely would buy this again.
Tess D.
Katy, TX
I love this body wash. It is great for my skin. The scent is so refreshing and simple. It lasts for a long time too, which is good if you are on a budget. I would definitely buy it again and would recommend it to others.
Suzie M.
Kingsport, TN
Smells really good and it lathers up so good. My girlfriends mom gave this to us and I really love it. There aren't really any con's about this product
The scent is amazing and fresh and lasts a while. I would definitely buy this product over and over.
Emmalee S.
I found this at Target and, since I use the shampoo and conditioner already, figured I'd try it. It smells just like the other products, which I liked, and the scent lasted several hours. It dried my skin out though.
Jennifer H.
Carthage, NY
This is my all time favorite body wash! I am in love with the scent of it and it makes me feel so clean! It's easy to find and a lot of times I find coupons for it to which is just an added bonus! I will keep buying!
Kaitlyn R.
I really liked the Herbal Essence Hello Hydration Body Wash. I thought it paired nicely with other Herbal Essence products, like the shampoos and conditioners. It was gentle and and left my skin smelling nicely after I used it. I would buy it again!
Rebecca S.
Beloit, WI
I LOVE this product so so so much!! This is probably my one go to product that is always in my shower. I also use the shampoo and conditioner, however I always have the body wash. The smell of it is fantastic. It's one that you can't get sick of!!!!
Brandi H.
Arlington, TX
I love the smell of this product. However it does leave me feeling a little greasy nothing bad but I found out that I can't use it because of something in it cause me to break out in a little rash around the top of my shoulders and back of my legs, if it wasn't for that I would still us ed it.
Becca C.
I love this body wash and the brad! The body Wash leaves your skin smelling great and leaves your skin feeling moisturized. I would recommend this product to my friends and family!
Mary M.
Mount Morris , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love how the body wash fragrance matches the shampoo and conditioner fragrance. I buy mine from the grocery store and coupons make it affordable. It doesn't take a lot to do the job, so it tends to last. I buy it often.
Caitlyn S.
Fort Smith, AR
Does this have a strong scent?
Maggie G.
North Adams, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Are you able to smell the scent on your skin after you get out of the shower?
Deejay S.
Toronto, ON
I have sensitive skin on my chest and I always break out using scented products, so should I also avoid this one too?
Brandi C.
Alamosa, CO
What other fragrances do they have for body wash?
Carol A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product gentle on the skin?

Amazon