BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Mmmm...Coconut. Stamp your passport for a tropical escape with Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash! Indulge in a rejuvenating shower experience that you are bound to love with the oh-so-fabulous scent of coconuts. It will transport you to beaches, palm trees, an sunshine delight without drying out your skin like regular soap, leaving you feeling refreshed. Just like vacation.

Ingredients :

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1.

• Where can I pick some of this up at 1 Answers
  • Is this product gentle on the skin?1 Answers
  • Are you able to smell the scent on your skin after you ge...2 Answers
Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash
  • "Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash truly surprised me with how effective it is at hydrating my skin. I have tried many different products with similar claims that had far more expensive price tags and not gotten the great results I did with Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash. I like the cheery blue bottle and pleasant scent too." in 35 reviews
  • "Ok soo I got this body wash through a friend that does couponing. Luckily my skin is not sensitive so I'm always able to try the different one I get from her. This one here smells awesome! feels great on my skin and doesn't leave it dry. give it a try!" in 19 reviews
Lisa m.
Cincinnati, OH
I tried this Body Wash a few times and I was not impressed. The scents are ok but when I squeezed it out of the bottle it was all clumpy and slimy. I didn't actually want to use it. So I bought a different scent and it was the same thing. Gross. I switched to another brand.
Kaleigh M.
I LIKE THIS BODY WASH. THE SCENT IS AMAZING. PRICE IS AFFORDABLE. LASTS A LONG TIME. NOT HARSH ON THE SKIN BUT USE CAUTION IF YOU HAVE SENSITIVE SKIN. BOUGHT IT AT TARGET. PRO IS THAT THEY OFFER SHAMPOO/CONDITIONER IN THE SAME SCENT.
Rebecca B.
Hampton, VA
I didn't really like this body was much because it felt like it lingeredon my skin longer than usually. As if I had an extra layer on top of my skin. The scent was okay, but I wouldn.t get it again.
Tina V.
Williston, FL
I love anything coconut or tropical. I also have dry skin so I love anything that's going to moisturize. This body wash is great because it smells like a vacation in a bottle and hydrates my skin!
Jennifer S.
Deland, FL
This product smells absolutely delicious and definitely keeps me your skin nice and hydrated. My skin is kind of sensitive and sometimes I can have a reaction to body wash but never with this one.
Tulsi S.
Strong smell. I love it. My go to! It lasts all day long and keeps you clean and hydrated. You can buy this at any drug store which is awesome and for a great price. Coupons are available too for this product. I def. recommend!!
Emily F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is a decent body wash, it foams easily and lathers nicely. The smell is nothing short from amazing something that you have learned to expect from herbal essence. The only thing is that i wish that it hydrated my skin more.
Arielle G.
Bessemer, MI
Bought this 6 months ago, used it maybe twice. The smell does not stay I was disappointed with it. If you are thinking it will make you smell as good as their hair products you are mistaken. I think it was a big waste of money.
rocio s.
One of the reasons why I used my shampoo hellow hydration , the smell is left in my body , until I discovered ohhh surprise that this had body wash brand and since that day , I became addicted
Keriann B.
Olive Branch, MS
My favorite body wash of all time! It has that fun adventure smell that makes you feel clean and lively! Then to top it all of its by my favorite shampoo brand as well! Major plus all around!
Caitlyn S.
Fort Smith, AR
Does this have a strong scent?
Maggie G.
North Adams, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Are you able to smell the scent on your skin after you get out of the shower?
Deejay S.
Toronto, ON
I have sensitive skin on my chest and I always break out using scented products, so should I also avoid this one too?
Brandi C.
Alamosa, CO
What other fragrances do they have for body wash?
Carol A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product gentle on the skin?

Amazon