BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Mmmm...Coconut. Stamp your passport for a tropical escape with Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash! Indulge in a rejuvenating shower experience that you are bound to love with the oh-so-fabulous scent of coconuts. It will transport you to beaches, palm trees, an sunshine delight without drying out your skin like regular soap, leaving you feeling refreshed. Just like vacation.

Ingredients :

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1.

• Where can I pick some of this up at 1 Answers
  • Is this product gentle on the skin?1 Answers
  • Are you able to smell the scent on your skin after you ge...2 Answers
Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash
  • "Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash truly surprised me with how effective it is at hydrating my skin. I have tried many different products with similar claims that had far more expensive price tags and not gotten the great results I did with Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash. I like the cheery blue bottle and pleasant scent too." in 35 reviews
  • "Ok soo I got this body wash through a friend that does couponing. Luckily my skin is not sensitive so I'm always able to try the different one I get from her. This one here smells awesome! feels great on my skin and doesn't leave it dry. give it a try!" in 19 reviews
Ashley W.
Cameron NC
Pros: Love the smell of this body wash! Leaves skin soft after use and keeps the smell on your skin long after the use! Cons: it's a little to leathery so tends to come out quickly resulting in using to much and running out quickly! I'd buy it again for the fact it smells amazing and stays around also the fact it leaves my skin soft!
Katie S.
I'm only rating a 4..because it didn't last me as long as most do and it's in a big bottle! I will say the price was right and normally you can find coupons too! And the smell was amazing - my husband loved it!
Yesenia V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It's smells great. It's an ok body was but nothing spectacular. It says it's hydrating but it really isn't. It just feels like a regular body soap. This isn't something that I have repurchased, it's good if you have teenage girls at home.
Alice T.
Oswego, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Anything by herbal smells so good and this wash does not disappoint at all. I use it in rotation with bath and body works and it cleans my skin like a charm while leaving it with a subtle floral fragrance that I always get complimented on!
Katie H.
Shawnee, KS
Great scent! This body wash left my skin feeling clean, yet hydrated. I struggle with dry skin and most body washes tend to dry my skin out. Although I did put on lotion after, my skin never felt dry or dehydrated. I would buy this again
RuthAnne S.
Sandy, UT
I love that this body wash keeps my skin looking and feeling great. The formula helps lock in the moisture and lasts all day long. I love the perfect coconut scent that isn't too much but enough to make an impact. I love that I can buy it in big containers so it last a long time!
Starr L.
Newport , NH
This is my favorite body wash, it smells refreshing and leaves skin very smooth. I found that I get more result from less product in comparison to other soaps I've used making this a all around smart buy.
Kimberly S.
Lilburn, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Dana A.
WAUKESHA, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
If you live the event of herbal essences hair products you will love their body washed. They smell great and are priced okay (somewhat competitive). They have a good texture and don't dry out the skin.
Lisa m.
Cincinnati, OH
I tried this Body Wash a few times and I was not impressed. The scents are ok but when I squeezed it out of the bottle it was all clumpy and slimy. I didn't actually want to use it. So I bought a different scent and it was the same thing. Gross. I switched to another brand.
Caitlyn S.
Fort Smith, AR
Does this have a strong scent?
Maggie G.
North Adams, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Are you able to smell the scent on your skin after you get out of the shower?
Deejay S.
Toronto, ON
I have sensitive skin on my chest and I always break out using scented products, so should I also avoid this one too?
Brandi C.
Alamosa, CO
What other fragrances do they have for body wash?
Carol A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product gentle on the skin?

Amazon