BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Mmmm...Coconut. Stamp your passport for a tropical escape with Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash! Indulge in a rejuvenating shower experience that you are bound to love with the oh-so-fabulous scent of coconuts. It will transport you to beaches, palm trees, an sunshine delight without drying out your skin like regular soap, leaving you feeling refreshed. Just like vacation.

Ingredients :

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1.

• Where can I pick some of this up at 1 Answers
  • Is this product gentle on the skin?1 Answers
  • Are you able to smell the scent on your skin after you ge...2 Answers
Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash
  • "Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash truly surprised me with how effective it is at hydrating my skin. I have tried many different products with similar claims that had far more expensive price tags and not gotten the great results I did with Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash. I like the cheery blue bottle and pleasant scent too." in 35 reviews
  • "Ok soo I got this body wash through a friend that does couponing. Luckily my skin is not sensitive so I'm always able to try the different one I get from her. This one here smells awesome! feels great on my skin and doesn't leave it dry. give it a try!" in 19 reviews
Katie H.
Akron, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a pretty decent body wash. The scent is nice but it doesn't seem to last on the skin for very long. It lathers pretty nicely and leaves your skin feeling smooth. I would recommend this if you're on a pinch.
Baylee S.
Conway, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really like this body wash. I think the packaging is pretty and I love all of the bright colors. I feel like you get a good amount of product for your money as well and it lasts a long time. It is very gentle on the skin and leaves you smelling clean and fresh.
Melissa A.
Peyton
I used the herbal essences hello hydration body wash and loved it. It has a very refreshing clean smell and definitely adds more hydration and moisture to my skin. it lathers up easily and it only takes a very small amount to get clean each use.
Tayla R.
England
I usually have quite dry skin and after trying different products claiming they will 'hydrate' my skin and having no results I thought I'd never get silky soft skin again! however after using this my skin feels soft all over and smells great! :)
Marisela G.
I bought a few of these as well as the other smells. So far this one is the best. The other scents are overwhelming and just too strong. This one is just right and it leaves your skin feeling fresh and smooth.
Lauren L.
Conway, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love the color of the packaging and that's ultimately what led me to buy it originally. The scent of the body wash is nice and fruity. I haven't repurchased since my initial purchase, but I might just have to!
Michelle G.
I love herbal essences body wash line! They all smell good and lather up well to give a nice clean refreshing feeling. I think out of all the scents this one is my favorite. And it doesn't hurt that they usually have a coupon out so you can get them cheap.
Ashley W.
Cameron NC
Pros: Love the smell of this body wash! Leaves skin soft after use and keeps the smell on your skin long after the use! Cons: it's a little to leathery so tends to come out quickly resulting in using to much and running out quickly! I'd buy it again for the fact it smells amazing and stays around also the fact it leaves my skin soft!
Netania Y.
I absolutely loveeeeeee this body wash! My favorite of all time! Great value, and super affordable even on a budget. Bought from my local commissary on base. Very gentle on skin, even the fragrance itself is gentle. Will definitely buy again!
sasha d.
Whitehall, PA
Purchased this body wash since I love the shampoo and conditioner in this scent. It smells great, but really does not suds up. It is a very water consistency that was disappointing. I bought it at my local grocery store and would only recommend it if you really love the scent like I did. Other then that i would not purchase this item again.
Caitlyn S.
Fort Smith, AR
Does this have a strong scent?
Maggie G.
North Adams, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Are you able to smell the scent on your skin after you get out of the shower?
Deejay S.
Toronto, ON
I have sensitive skin on my chest and I always break out using scented products, so should I also avoid this one too?
Brandi C.
Alamosa, CO
What other fragrances do they have for body wash?
Carol A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product gentle on the skin?

Amazon