BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Mmmm...Coconut. Stamp your passport for a tropical escape with Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash! Indulge in a rejuvenating shower experience that you are bound to love with the oh-so-fabulous scent of coconuts. It will transport you to beaches, palm trees, an sunshine delight without drying out your skin like regular soap, leaving you feeling refreshed. Just like vacation.

Ingredients :

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1.

• Where can I pick some of this up at 1 Answers
  • Is this product gentle on the skin?1 Answers
  • Are you able to smell the scent on your skin after you ge...2 Answers
Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash
  • "Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash truly surprised me with how effective it is at hydrating my skin. I have tried many different products with similar claims that had far more expensive price tags and not gotten the great results I did with Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash. I like the cheery blue bottle and pleasant scent too." in 35 reviews
  • "Ok soo I got this body wash through a friend that does couponing. Luckily my skin is not sensitive so I'm always able to try the different one I get from her. This one here smells awesome! feels great on my skin and doesn't leave it dry. give it a try!" in 19 reviews
Lisa W.
Hanceville, AL
Herbal Essencess Hello Hydration smells great and leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated. It leaves me with a clean, yet moisturized feeling that lasts. My skin doesn't feel itchy or dry after the shower. It's a product I would not hesitate to use again.
Christina E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love Hello Hydration. The coconut scent makes me feel like its a summer beach day everyday. For sure adds great moisture to my hair. I love how it doesn't leave my scalp dry. I am a daily hair washer so its tough to find products that don't kill my scalp
Stephanie S.
I really like the scent of this body wash and it leaves me feeling clean but it doesn't dry my skin out. It lathers up really nicely and you don't really have to use a lot of product to get your whole body nice and clean. Would definitely buy it again
Tricia M.
ITHACA, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I received a sample of this in the mail. I really liked the scent. It did its job. I don't think it was any different than any other product I have used in this category. I think it is nicely priced and I would buy it again and recommend it to others.
Baylee S.
Conway, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really like this body wash. I think the packaging is pretty and I love all of the bright colors. I feel like you get a good amount of product for your money as well and it lasts a long time. It is very gentle on the skin and leaves you smelling clean and fresh.
Odalys P.
Hialeah, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Totally love this body wash. It leaves my skin nice and hydrated and I used it so much that it finished to fast. It was a good price. I purchased it in Target a couple months back, I would totally recommend it !!
Katie H.
Akron, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a pretty decent body wash. The scent is nice but it doesn't seem to last on the skin for very long. It lathers pretty nicely and leaves your skin feeling smooth. I would recommend this if you're on a pinch.
Malissa W.
Norfolk, VA
This is an amazing product. it is not expensive. I use it all the time. it is great for rehydration. gets a good lather. last a long time. smells so good. I have no problems with it. its a great product. I would buy it again.and tell others about it
Nikki E.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I love this body wash primarily because it just smells so dang good!! the consistency is kind of like a gel body wash, it is t creamy or rich... but it does smell amazing like a fresh mixture of coconuts and freshness!
hannah b.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
This is definitely one of my top body washes because of the affordable price and how well it cleans! I bought mine at a Food4Less and it was on sale and I didn't know whether I should try it but I'm glad I did. The blue one will always be my favorite.
Caitlyn S.
Fort Smith, AR
Does this have a strong scent?
Maggie G.
North Adams, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Are you able to smell the scent on your skin after you get out of the shower?
Deejay S.
Toronto, ON
I have sensitive skin on my chest and I always break out using scented products, so should I also avoid this one too?
Brandi C.
Alamosa, CO
What other fragrances do they have for body wash?
Carol A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product gentle on the skin?

Amazon