BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Mmmm...Coconut. Stamp your passport for a tropical escape with Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash! Indulge in a rejuvenating shower experience that you are bound to love with the oh-so-fabulous scent of coconuts. It will transport you to beaches, palm trees, an sunshine delight without drying out your skin like regular soap, leaving you feeling refreshed. Just like vacation.

Ingredients :

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1.

• Where can I pick some of this up at 1 Answers
  • Is this product gentle on the skin?1 Answers
  • Are you able to smell the scent on your skin after you ge...2 Answers
Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash
  • "Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash truly surprised me with how effective it is at hydrating my skin. I have tried many different products with similar claims that had far more expensive price tags and not gotten the great results I did with Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash. I like the cheery blue bottle and pleasant scent too." in 35 reviews
  • "Ok soo I got this body wash through a friend that does couponing. Luckily my skin is not sensitive so I'm always able to try the different one I get from her. This one here smells awesome! feels great on my skin and doesn't leave it dry. give it a try!" in 19 reviews
Regina K.
Oxon hill, MD
This body wash lathered so easily allowing such a clean feel afterwards. Usually as soon as I step or of the shower my skin is dry, but after using this my skin feel rejuvenated and I no longer had to deal with my dry skin
Jalisa B.
Orange, TX
This product was okay got the job done. Would I buy it again! Probably not. I didn't like the way it felt on me. It was okay but it just was something about it. It smelled good but it's really not my cup of tea. Got this from Walmart also. It was about 3 dollars.
Marcy S.
King, NC
Love this. It smells just like the matching shampoo and it makes my skin feel completely smooth. I try to buy this every time I go to the store because I use it so quickly. It is one of my all time favorites and I even catch my husband stealing it at times.
Kortnee M.
Grand Rapids, MI
Here ball Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash was the best body wash I have ever used. It made my skin feel so smooth and soft! It noticeably helped reduce the appearance of my stretch marks and I didn't need to use lotion after. I would totally buy it again!
Evangelina P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Ohemgee! I love this stuff I think the price for it is great and honestly guys I love this better than Victoria secrets body washes it's amazing stuff and leaves you smelling bomb! No residue or dryness with this body wash
Jamie T.
Gladwin, MI
The hello hydration shampoo and conditioner has always been my favorite for my hair, and when I saw the new body wash I knew I had to try it! It smells tropical and coconutty just like the shampoo! I bought it from Walmart, and the price was very reasonable.
Michaela H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the smell of this body wash! It smells like coconuts and leaves your body feeling refreshed and hydrated. You get so much body wash in this bottle for such a great price. I would recommend this to all of my friends.
Grace B.
West salem , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Got a great deal on this body wash at target. Using a coupon on a clearance item, I was able to get this product cheap! It's not as think as say, bath and body works shower gel, but it smells nice and seems to get me clean!
Melanie M.
I am always a fan of herbal essences. I've been using their products since I was a kid. The smell is great and it makes your skin super soft after using it. I use it with a loofa rather than a washcloth. I got mine from Target, but you can get them anywhere!
Lisa W.
Hanceville, AL
Herbal Essencess Hello Hydration smells great and leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated. It leaves me with a clean, yet moisturized feeling that lasts. My skin doesn't feel itchy or dry after the shower. It's a product I would not hesitate to use again.
Caitlyn S.
Fort Smith, AR
Does this have a strong scent?
Maggie G.
North Adams, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Are you able to smell the scent on your skin after you get out of the shower?
Deejay S.
Toronto, ON
I have sensitive skin on my chest and I always break out using scented products, so should I also avoid this one too?
Brandi C.
Alamosa, CO
What other fragrances do they have for body wash?
Carol A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product gentle on the skin?

Amazon